brake ups / luke

Tbh i think i got this idea of an imagine book that got it off Tumblr  (idk i dont own tumblr and idk how to spell it :p)

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

y/n pov...
I couldnt handle that hate anymore. People telling me to go kill myself and calling me 'fat' 'ugly' 'slut' was getting to much. I started packing, leaving Luke and I shared bedroom. I wrote a note telling him, I was leaving because of hate and not to come look for me or call me. I even broke up with him, i felt bad but i couldnt do it face to face so I put it in the letter. I opened the door leaving 1000 memories behind.

Lukes pov...

The boys and I went to my house to watch moive with y/n. We normally have moive nights once a week when were not on tour. I couldnt wait to cuddle up with y/n. We have been dating for 7 months and honestly shes the best. We are already living together, thats how much she means to me.

We went inside the house, "y/n!" I yelled. The faster we start the movie night the better. Normally y/n makes popcorn and she will make cupcakes or something. She a baker, so she doesnt mind.

"Ill look for her upstairs" I said, the boys nodded and went into the living room.

I went to everyroom but no sign of her anywhere. I went down stairs and all the guys looked at me with sad faces. "What?" I asked, "maybe you should read this" Michael said handing me a note.

I read the note and it was from y/n saying how it all got to hard and shes leaving. I started to cry, I couldnt help it.

All the boys comforted me, they soon left. I cried all night not getting sleep. I went on twitter to announce that were braking up...

@ luke5sos- thanks to the haters and fake fans. You got what you wanted! Im now lonely because she couldnt handle the hate anymore...

@ luke5sos- i dont ask for much but I did ask for the hate to stop but apparently people couldnt get it throw there thick head

@ luke5sos- wherever you are @ y/n please just text me your ok ♡ i miss you and hope we can talk about this...

I throw my phone at the wall and started crying, again.

Y/n pov...

I went to my old friends house, Meg. She helped me stop crying by putting on my favorite moive.

A few days later Meg and I were looking through channels when we came across a liv interview 5sos was doing. "Want me to change it?" Meg asked and I shock my head.

"So Luke, we heard you and y/n broke up because of hate" The interview man asked.

"Well no we havent talked yet so I havent broken up with her its more of a brake... but i just wanna say you really find out the real fans from the ones who just want to get in our pants" Luke said angrily. Everyone looked shocked but the boys looked it was casual.

It is true though, some fans only like people for looks. They think the person whos in the band/actor/singer/etc. If that person they like gets a bf/gf, they think the bf/gf is only there for the persons money. When really we dont know whats going on behind close doors. That person we love could be invlove. Were not helping by sending death threats to people we dont know. Thats what people need to understand...

The man interviewing the boys quickly dropped the subject moving on to there new album.

I realized im hurting Luke more then I thought. I need to make things right.

That night I went to Lukes house... which is still mine in a way... anyways I opened the door and saw a sleeping Luke on the coach.

He looked like he hasnt slept at all, his hair was a mess, he had tear stains. He smelt of beer and sweat.

I poked his cheek. He mumbled something. "Luke" I whispered. His eyes opened and they were bloodshot.
"Y/n?" He whispered, "luke" I smiled. He sat up pulling me into a hug. "Please dont leave me" He whispered as i felt hot tears hit my shoulder. "I wont i promise... im sorry i made you feel upset... i love you" I cried. "Shhh its ok baby I love you to... now lets sleep, I havent slept in ages" Luke slightly laughed kissing my lips.

-/-/-/-/-

A/n im meeting my mums friend tomorrow and yea i feel like shit because my grandma has cancer and its only gettin worse... writing and music are my only distraction :(

Updated-29/9/16

-Z