Chapter 35: I want to see you.

A/N: Yeah I know you guys have been waiting for this chapter.  I'm sorry it's coming late.  I was busy and I was trying to make sure I get a good ending for you guys too.  But I hope you'll enjoy this chapter too.  Thanks for waiting. I'm sorry again.  🙏🙏🙇🙇🙌

-----------_------------------------------------------------
Alima's PoV

Uggghh" I don't think I can get up for work today. It felt like decades ago that I slept last. Work is not meant for everyone.

It's been almost a month that Tayo left.  Yeah. We spoke for awhile and since then nothing. Argghhh I can't think too much. Did he forget me tho?

"Should I try to call him?" I muffled to myself while brushing my teeth. What if he doesn't pick up or gives me some excuse. At this point, am i suppose to be feeling insecured? I mean it's not like our relationship is defined yet. Right?

"Argghhh I don't know, I don't know!!." I complain to myself feeling frustrated.

I want see him.

I quickly hurry to complete my morning routine before heading out. My phone begins to buzz. With quick reflexes, I pick up without even looking at the caller ID.

"Hello." my voice sounded excited, hoping it's Tayo on the other line. But to my excitement. it wasn't him.

"Oooooohhh someone sounds expectant?" Demi teased.

"What is it?." I answer with no emotions in my voice. Why is she calling me again????.

"Awwww,  here I was thinking, you were happy to hear my voice. Let's meet."

"No." I answer back. This woman won't leave me alone.

Ever since Tayo left for Abuja for whatever important reason,  she decided to take it on herself to become my babysitter or something. She even had the time to come and pick me up from work like some 'big sister'.

"Come oonnnn" she whined.  "I have something important to tell you." she added.

"Yeah right...like I'm going  to fall for that again." I retorted, rolling my eyes. She always has something important to tell me, Alway from Tayo.

"seriously, you want to be like that?" she scoffed "it's from Tayo ooo." she stressed out. Mshewwwwwwww.

"Leave me alone. I'm going to work." I snap back, about to cut the call.

"Your sister is here too. If you think I'm lying..." she passed the phone to Zahra.

"it's true ooo.  Very important sef." Zahra made sure to repeat what Demi also said.

When did these two meet? I beginning to think it could be true though....... OR is Tayo back and they are trying to surprise me. I suddenly became excited again. I quickly hopped into a cab heading to Demi's studio.  They better not be playing with me or if Tayo is  actually back,  I wonder what I'm going to do.  So many questions.

**************************

"I told you she will come fass fass, if I confirm it too." Zahra snickers into Demi ears.

"Hahaha... She's  sooo gullible." Demi laughed mockingly at me.

These two.....

"What is sooo important that you had to lie to me to come here."  Unfortunately I fell for their stupid plan again. And no Tayo either. I felt my heart squeeze a bit.

"Talk before I attack you. And you Zahra don't you have school?" I growled at them.  Wasting my time like this.

"Haba... It's really important tho. And it's......" Demi smirked a bit, teasing me to hope that a message came from Tayo.  Like I will fall for that.  If Tayo wanted to tell me something important, he would have called me or text. Right?.