He's a ghost pt 2

🌻 hi guys :) I am filling requests as fast as I can! This one I had already written, but I am publishing requests after this 💖 

"Stay strong. Stay strong. Don't be afraid," you told yourself as you grew the courage to run out of the room you were cornered in. Random hallways were all you could rely on, in hopes to get away from whatever was trailing close behind. "It'll be ok. The guys will find me."

"{y/n}."

"Shit," You cursed at the door at the end of the hall. "No, no, no." Looking to the left and right, you frantically scanned for another way out. You had no choice but to enter the little hospital bedroom. 

The same eerie "{y/n}" was hissed, and the door slammed shut.

"Help me, Richie!" you screamed, beating on the cold, metal bedroom door. "George! Please!" You were now trapped there with an angry spirit—which you had no intention of meeting. "John!" A small cry in the dark called helplessly, and no one was there to hear you. Hot tears streaming down your pale cheeks. The darkness of the hospital bedroom prevented even seeing your feet, which were just below your red cigarette pants. Soon after hearing the dark crackling voice, the calls began to slowly cease. Wiping your cold tears away with the sleeve of your sweater, you sighed as the rough material made the soft skin of your cheeks burn as the tears dried. "Please come back," you weakly cried for help, hopelessly sitting in the corner of the room by the door. After sitting in silence for what felt like an eternity, you pulled a tealight from your backpack and lit it next to you. The little flame began to dance, and you watched it out of the corner of your eye. Curious, you turned to face it. The orange orb flickered but soon did something strange. "H?" you thought in disbelief as you wiped your eyes. Just when you thought you were going crazy, the flame formed into an 'e', followed by an l-p."

"Help?" you whispered, your body freezing. Your eyes searched for something but saw nothing. Your heart was pounding and your stomach sank in fear. 

"You're my only hope," a warm breath tingled on the back of your neck making you squeal as the hairs stood up. The light was no longer needed for communicating between worlds.

"Show yourself," you said bravely. As the last word left your lips, a welcoming chill coursed up my spine, giving you a rather different feeling than the normal spooky chilliness. Your body became weak under its touch. "I know you're here," you whispered into the air, head turning curiously. A small, brown light flickered before you. "Where are you going?" you giggled, seeing the amber flame dance through the air. All fear subsided from your body completely as your eyes watched the light. You were attracted to it as it aimlessly sailed through the room, illuminating whatever it came across. You smiled and stood up.

As you followed the flame, it seemed to guide your body. Giving up control, you let the light and welcoming feeling lead as you twirled and danced. It almost seemed like dancing music played in the background while you waltzed with my invisible partner. As the song was on its ending chorus, you twirled for the last time, falling into you partner's arms—only, you had no partner. Your mind registered that your body was falling, but it told you to remain calm. It was almost like your brain knew my dance partner would catch you, and it was right—he really was invisible. The flame disappeared before your curious eyes, giving a small glimpse of your dance partner. You landed softly into his arms like we were actually dancing. A grin formed on your face upon seeing the boy. "I knew you would show yourself."

He watched you very curiously in his human state, a small smile on his thin lips. "{y/n}?" he questioned. The figure was truly a masterpiece. The same hazel from the light sparkled brightly in his eyes. He looked fancy, compared to some everyday 60's teenager, as he was dressed in a black suit with a white button-down. It felt like you had known him for a long time. He seemed so familiar; so distant.

You nodded, a rosy blush creeping up your cheeks. "What's your name?"

"Paul," he whispered, setting you upright on your feet again. He brushed his short, silky hair from his face. 

You learned so much about Pual in the time you spoke to each other. He told you about what it was like living as an entity in this lonely world, how it feels to know he could never leave this broken home—if you could even call this place a home. You were informed about the more evil spirits that lingered these buildings, and it was actually quite terrifying. One in particular fed off Paul. In his human state, you could see purple bruises blossomed on his skin. There were scars on his face; red marks on his neck and forearms. He kept mentioning about how he needed help. You couldn't tell if he was controlling you, but you already had a soft spot for the lad.

"I-I will help you," you said softly, knowing this is no place for him, a sweet young man who didn't deserve the torture.

"You can get me out of here?"

"I'd be happy to," you nodded, giving him a small smile.

"I have to manifest myself onto you, you know," he whispered, taking my hand. A smile was prominent on his face, his amber eyes glittering in the single candle light. It was a dangerous thing to do, knowing so as a supernatural specialist. You should never let a spirit take hold of your body. They feed off your energy, controlling your mind. You become a whole different person under the influence of the ones who have crossed into the light or into hell. With Paul, you felt as if you could trust him. You felt a sense of pity for Paul, mostly for all he has been through. He was such a sweet boy; he deserved much more.

"Ok," you finally spoke quietly, looking up at him. "Let's do this then." 

"I can tell you're scared," he said softly, taking your small hand ever so gently in his. He read your mind perfectly. This simple gesture made your heart buzz and body tingle. His eyes dulled into a lusty chocolate brown. It was unusual considering his awkward, vanilla personality. "I'll make this fun though," Paul smirked, cupping your bum with one hand, the other on your neck. You squealed. His soft pink lips attacked yours. When you didn't open your mouth for his tongue to enter at the pace he was going, he squeezed your bum making you gasp. He took this opportunity to slide in his tongue. He caressed your tongue tenderly. You couldn't help releasing a pleasureful moan. Paul had you right where he wanted his prey. He pushed you up against the cold wall, pinning your hands above your head. One hand curiously hovered over your body, but with the same soft touch. His hand did things that were sure to be illegal, making you melt under his touch. you were weak for him.

"{y/n}?" You heard a muffled John Lennon behind the door. "{y/n}, where are you? You've been gone for like ten minutes."

Had it only been ten minutes? It's felt like hours with him

Paul tugged your bottom lip before slowly pulling away. "You're so beautiful, princess." Your eyes fluttered open and you cupped his cheeks in your delicate hands while his eyes were still shut. His bruises and cuts were gone—like magic.

"{y/n}, who are you talking too?" Ringo said, anxiously jiggling the door handle. "What are you doing?" George piped in. 

"What happened your bruises?" you asked, not listening to any of the guys. They would ruin this with his logic and lecturing. You ran a thumb over his cheek softly where a deep purple bruise used to stain. "You know, the ones the bad guy gave you." He chuckled, lifting your chin. 

"{y/n}! {y/n}, please!" they yelled, trying to open the door with force. "Don't let anyone touch you! Don't let him touch you!"

"Oh honey," Paul said, biting his lip. "He's right." He blinked his eyes to reveal that his hazel eyes had been replaced with a deep red. He cupped you cheek in his large hand. "I am the bad guy."