Harrison vs. Richards {g.h.}

"C'mon, {y/n} dont believe that rubbish of music they sing. True love and romance like that is only in movies," Keith chuckled, but his heart sank. "You like him don't you?"

The year is 1965. At the moment, you were fighting with your boyfriend, Keith Richards, of the Rolling Stones. It was a fight that would change everything. This fight aftermath caused the biggest rivalry in Classic Rock history-The Beatles vs. The Rolling Stones. People may have thought it was a myth, but it was true, and you fueled the fire.

You and Keith have lived a happy life together for years. He was there for you whenever you needed him. You loved Keith, but now, he felt as if he were more of a friend to you. In other words, you had found someone else. It may have been a coincidence that you fell in love with a member of the band the Stones hated.

It was your best friend introduced you to George Harrison one night at a party. Keith was on tour with his band at the time, so he wasn't with you. You and George had really hit it off. Love became real for you two real quick, and you needed to tell Keith, who caught on after a picture was leaked of you and George together at a restaurant. Ever since, Keith was a little weary about your where abouts, crushing his heart.

"Keith," you snapped. "My friends bought me the tickets," you lied, holding up Beatles tickets. But, t was your money, your idea, your wish too see George. You had bout the tickets a week earlier, making plans with George to meet up after the concert.

"Don't lie to me {y/n}. I know you love him," he looked hurt, making you feel guilty. You looked to your feet.

Was this the time to tell him? Were you going to end this here? Now?

"It is true. Isn't it?" He chuckled, his eyes became glassy. "I should of known you had feelings for that son of a bitch."

"Keith, I-," you began, tears stinging your eyes. "I do."

Guilt took over your body. Keith loved you with all his heart, but you didn't feel the same way-which killed you.

"That wasn't the 'I do' I wanted to hear," you looked into his eyes. They were on the verge of letting a tear slip.

"That bastard," he seethed coldly through his teeth. Keith walked to the door of your apartment, grabbing his jacket.

"This isn't the last you've seen of me, {y/n}," Keith stepped through the door. "Or the Rolling Stones."