Skinny Dip {g.h.}

Normal POV

_______________________

"C'mon Layla! This will be fun!" You reassured your best friend. "No one will see us."

Its 1967. Your best friend accompanied you on a trip to India. You were invited to go by your friend, George. He invited you to go on this meditation escape because he loved you, and planned to tell you.

On this trip, you and Layla were staying in the same bungalow as the George's band, the Beatles. It was a blast considering you felt the same way about George. You could tell that John had eyes for Layla. George and John would tease you both uncontrollably.

In the early light of the rising sun, you and Layla snuck out of your bungalow to go skinny dip in a river near by. You two needed a little girl time together just to talk.

You two took off your clothes, neatly laying them on the grassy river bank. Layla grabbed your hand before entering the water.

"I've never done this before. Im so nervous," she giggled nervously, letting out a little shriek when the cold rushing water touched her pale skin.

You laughed along her. You loved this girl so dearly, like any girl would her best friend.
_________________________
George's POV

"John. John, wake up," I shook his sleeping figure. "The girls are gone."

"What?" He yawned, rubbing his eyes.

"{y/n} and Layla are gone!" I whispered to him.

John jumped out of bed. "Where do ya think they went?"

"The river. I over heard them saying they were going swimming." I chuckled. "John, their bikinis are on the bathroom floor."

John's eyes lit up. "Layla's there too, right?"

"You like her don't you?" I smirked, watching him blush. "Yes. Who else went with {y/n}?"

"Well, let's go then!" He whispered. I couldn't agree more.
________________________
Normal POV

You and Layla sat in the sandy riverbed, conversing about random things.

"So Layla," you smirked. "It looks like you have a little crush on John."

"A little chrush? {y/n}, he just perf-."

As John and George walked closer to you and Layla, a twig snapped.

"{y/n}!" Layla whispered. "What was that?"

Alert, you two searched around.

"Hello, ladies," a strong voice spoke.

You and your best friend turned around to see familiar faces.

"Oh thank goodness," Layla sighed. "It's just them."

You peered at them. "Wait. Layla, they have our clothes!"

Sure enough, George was holding yours, and John, Layla's.

"Guys! Thats not funny!" Layla scowled. "Give them back."

"Come get us," George smirked, backing away with John.

You looked to Layla. She bit her lip in deep thought.

"What do we do?" She looked down to her body, which was hidden under the water.

"Well, we're going to have to get out at some point," you offered her your hand. "Cmon. We'll do this together."

She took your hand as you both slowly started to stand up. John and George exchanged glances. They looked like excited little children. They watched you get closer, then ran away.

After a while of chasing them naked, they started dropping your clothes every once in a while for you to pick up.

Layla had retrieved her underwear and her joggers, while you had your shirt. At least you had some coverage right?

George and John scattered. They seemed to dissapear, but George popped out of nowhere. He took you by the waist, kissing you deeply.

"I-I love you {y/n}," he gave you a toothy grin.

You laced your fingers behind his neck. "I've been waiting to hear that," you leaned in for another kiss.

Seeing the moment was turning intimate, Layla hurried away. She bumped into John, who was walking towards George. They made eye contact with each other. "H-Hello," Layla smiled, her cheeks turned rosy.

"I believe these are yours," he handed over her bra and t shirt.

John turned a deep shade of red, quickly glancing down at her chest. "Here, cover up love," he removed his jacket, covering up Layla. "You wouldn't want wandering eyes," he winked.

They began walking to the bungalows together. Layla leaned into John, wrapping her arm around his torso. He held her from the side, hand on her waist. Slowly, he cheekily slid his hand to her bum.

You and George watched as they walked away. "Where were we?" He smirked, attaching his lips to yours.