She's Mine {p.m.}

Today was the day you would meet the Beatles. You and Paul had been together for almost 3 months, and, after much anticipated time, it was finally time for you to meet his friends. It was after a performance, and now the lads were hanging around backstage. You had been spending the whole day with your best friend, Paige. She was just about as excited as you were to see your boyfriend, and meet the Beatles. You attended the performance together, then went backstage to find your boyfriend, Paul. You and Paige searched for Paul, but to no avail, he, or the Beatles couldn't be found. "Alright, Y/N. Well why don't we split up?" Paige offered. "I'm going to find the Ladies' room anyway." You two agreed that this way would be faster at finding them. You went one way, and Paige went the other.
________________________
Meanwhile...

"That's a nice bird right there," John stated, staring at a red haired girl. The lads were playing a game, in which, they had just made up. The objective was to see if you could flirt with a girl, and land a date with her. Ringo, George, and John were getting into it, but Paul refused to play, because he had you, so he stood there, tuning them out. So far, it seemed like there were no females in the area. It was John's turn, and he had just spotted Paige as she strayed away from you to find the ladies' room. "Hey lads, this next one's mine," John smiled, trotting up to your best friend. "Not if she falls for me," George competitively scoffed to Ringo as they watched John. They watched as he started a conversation with the fiery red head. She sized him up {looked him over}, as he dropped a pick up line. Middle sentence, George and Ringo could tell she was offended. Whatever John said, probably should have stayed to himself. The red head raised her eyebrows and retaliated by slapping him across the face. Paige turned on her heel, and walked away to find you. George, Ringo, and Paul, who had joined the boys and was informed of the game, burst into laughter. As John proceeded to walk back to his friends, he held his burning cheek. "Aye, she's a feisty one," he stood in awe, staring at her as she walked away, hand still on his face.
________________________

Ten minutes later, Paige had found you. She told you of this boy that tried to flirt with her, as you two walked. "I mean he was cute, and so were his friends, he just came on too strong..." Paige rambled. A light bulb went off in your head. "Wait! Was his hair brown?" you blurted. She nodded. "That's them! You found them, Paige!" you cheered. She grabbed your hand and led the way to them.
________________________

As you and Paige walked towards the boys, Ringo caught a glimpse of you, and leaned over to whisper to George and John, "Here comes another one." The two boys smiled your way, waving. They hoped to flag you down to woo you with their "flirting".

"This one is for sure mine," George smirked.

Paul looked at George and let out a chuckle, "Who in their right mind would date yo-" He saw who they were waving at, and it wasn't something George or John could have.

"Ohhh no no no. She's mine." Paul scowled and wrapped around your waist protectively, making you let out a giggle.