Mummy and Daddy {r.s.}

Just a little imagine 😋

You're in India with the Beatles on a meditation trip. You suddenly feel sicker than a dog one morning.

"Ringo," you shook your husband. "I feel sick," you whined.

His face fell. "This isn't good. I-I'll be right back."

When Ringo came back, he took your hand, leading you to a doctor. You stepped into the cool room, immediately being taken from Ringo.

"I want you with me," you frowned, beings as away from him.

The doctor and a nurse took you to a small room. You sat down in a chair where she started questioning you. She asked you a multitude of questions, but you weren't listening to her. The room began to spin and you bolted for the trash can, expectorating your breakfast.

"I want my husband," you cried.

The nurse and doctor began speaking to each other in a language you didn't understand.

"I want Ringo," you kept repeating.

The nurse asked you a few more questions before leaving the room. You stayed with the doctor as she questioned you too.

The nurse found Ringo in the waiting room with a translator. She speaking something to the translator.

"What does that mean?" Ringo cried.

"Your wife is pregnant," the translator looked to Ringo.

"Oh my God!" Ringo cheered happily.

The nurse nodded and smiled widely, then guided him to your room.

"{y/n}! Were going to be parents!" He beamed when he saw your face.

"What," you looked at him horrified, you just saw his mouth moving you were so nauseous.

"You're going to be a mum!" He kissed you on the cheek.

"Im pregnant?" You looked to the doctor, who nodded.

You looked to Ringo in disbelief. "This is all we ever wanted!"

You could tell this was the happiest moment of his life. When you two left the doctor together, in about 10 minutes there wasn't one person who didn't know. Even the press and reporters heard. This wasn't going to be a secret for long if the world finds out that Ringo Starr is going to be a father.