Oh Baby {g.h.}

Happy Mother's Day to everyone!

Its May 10, 1968, Mother's Day. You were in yours and George's bedroom, about to tell him something that would change his life forever. George lay asleep, and you lay awake at his side. You were originally going to tell him your secret when you go to out to brunch with he and his parents, and siblings, Harry, Louise, and Peter, but your excitement got the best of you.

"George," you whispered in his ear, laying on his chest. "Georgie, its Mother's Day."

His eyes fluttered open, smiling hen he saw you. "Morning, Love," he yawned, and put his arms around you. Then, he closed his eyes, rolling to his side, you still in his arms.

Obviously, George wasn't getting your hint. "George," you cooed. "It's Mother's Day. You know...the day to celebrate Mother's."

He thought about it for a while, then spoke. "But, you have to be a mum to celebrate Mother's Day," he opened his eyes to look at you. "Y-You're pregnant?" he beamed.

You grinned, nodding your head.

"Oh {y/n}! This is wonderful!" George exclaimed, throwing away the covers and jumping out of bed.

"Where are you going?" you giggled, getting out of bed too.

"To tell the lads that they're going to be uncles!" he cheered, practically falling down the stairs with excitement to reach the phone.

All throughout getting ready for the brunch that morning, you could hear George on the phone with literally everyone under the sun. You smiled, knowing that this baby, other than you, was going to be his pride and joy.

At brunch, you announced the news. His mother actually started crying, saying that being a grandmother was the best present she could ever have. You were touched. You absolutely couldn't wait for your baby to come into the world.