You Get A Dog {j.l.}

It's July 28, 1963 {made up date}, your first anniversary of your marriage. John wanted to do something special, so he got something he and you had always wanted; a dog. After recording at the studio with the lads, John bought a malamute puppy {see gif}, naming him Fender, like the guitar brand. While John was out, you were getting a little sleep before you needed to start getting ready for your dinner date with your husband.

John stepped inside the house, Fender in his arms. When he put the puppy down on the wood floor, he began to explore the house. The small puppy walked into the living room, where you were sprawled out, sleeping on the couch. Fender reared up, putting his paws on the edge of the couch cushion by your face. He started sniffing you, then licked your face.

You giggled as you were asleep when the puppy licked your face and neck. "Oh Johnny! Not here! We can't do that at the dentist!" You slept talked, thinking the puppy was John in your dream.

Your eyes fluttered open and you gasped. "A puppy!" you squealed, picking up the pup.

John chuckled as he walked into the room. "There he is! I though I had lost him." He sat next to you on the couch. "You like Fender?"

"Oh, Johnny, I love him," you hugged the puppy.

"Happy Anniversary, Love," John smiled, leaning in for a kiss.

* Sorry this was a quick one! I'm about to leave to go to dinner with my family :) *