Airplane {j.l.}

1963. You, John, and the gang are going to America for tour. At the moment, you were all on a transcontinental flight on a jet to New York that left late that night. Your flight sat two people per row, so you sat in the seat next to your boyfriend, John.

You had a little too much to drink, making you frisky. You became cheeky with John, whispering to him and teasing him.

People on the jet grew tired, so the lights all went off. It became dark on the plane, lights scattered every now and then for the ones who were reading and such. In the back of the plane where the band and the girls sat, it was pitch black-except for the fact you could see the burning glow of John's cigarette, so you knew he was awake.

You slowly crept your hand to his pants. He almost inhaled his cigarette at the contact. You unzipped his pants, John shifting uncomfortably in his seat.

"Darling," he whispered, clearing his throat. He paused. You palmed him in tiny circles through his boxers. "{y/n}," he moaned softly.

"Thats right, say my name Johnny."

He softly moaned your name again, sending shivers down your back. He searched in the dark for your face. Cupping your cheeks, he gingerly touched his lips to yours. You slipped your hands into his boxers, causing his to mutter. You slid your tongue into his mouth, kissing him sweetly, but passionately.

John pulled you onto his lap. You laced your fingers around his neck as you peppered each other with little kisses. John's 'little' kisses started to turn into hickeys. Luckily, it wasn't the warmest time of the year so you could easily cover them up.

John was starting to take control, which you loved. He stood up, and quietly carried you to the ironically spacious airplane bathroom. Together you stripped down. You sat on the counter while John stood in front, lining himself up with you.

"We have to be really quiet," he whispered into your ear, nibbling it.

He pushed his length inside you without warning. Before you could let out a scream, he slammed his lips onto yours. You kissed passionate as he found a rhythm of thrusting into you. He trailed his hands around your breasts, giving them both a little squeeze.

"F-f-John!" You whispered, feeling a familiar knot in your stomach.

What you didn't know is that John had forgotten to lock the door. A now-not-so-innocent, wide eyed George Harrison stared at you two when he opened the door. He did not expect finding this scene in the bathroom.

You scurried to cover yourself up with your hands. John's were already on your boobs, so it didn't really make a difference.

"I-I...erm...I'm sorry," he blushed, looking to his feet.

"Erm...you should probably take care of that," John pointed to the tent in his pants before closing, and locking, the door. "See what you do to people?" He whispered breathlessly.

You giggled, then locked lips with him. He sped up his pace again, making you whimper.

"Its alright baby," John grunted, speeding up even more. "Let it go."

You came moments before he did. He pulled out, and admired your body, watching you pick up your clothes.

"You're so gorgeous," he smiled, pecking your lips.

You and John dressed before exiting the bathroom. In the darkness of the plane, together you made your way back to your seats. After you two were comfortable, with you in John's arms, you began to feel guilty.

"Oh, that poor boy," you pouted.

"{y/n}, its fine," John chuckled. "He finally became a man today."