Night Swim {g.h.}

Finally, it was summer. The days were longer, and nights were warmer. One night, you were home alone. You had decided to go for a swim, the moonlight as your only light source.

Sighing, you realized your bikini was in your beach bag, which was in your husband's car. George was running late at the recording studio, and you didn't know when he was going to get back home. Shrugging, you undressed and wrapped yourself in a towel. You were going to skinny dip.

You opened the door to the patio, the warm summer engulfing you. The air was quiet and the pool water was warm. Climbing into the pool, you looked to the sky to see the stars twinkling above. You had no idea that George was home, and he was frustrated, having watched you remove your towel and get into the pool. Quietly, he opened the patio door, coming outside to you. He paused when he heard his name. Your eyes were closed, head thrown back. One hand was fiddling with a breast, the other under the water inside of you.

"Oh, George," you moaned.

George grinned widely as he sat down in a chair by the pool. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his boner, giving himself a hand job. "{y/n}," he muttered.

Frightened, you open your eyes. "George, I-I," you stuttered, staring at his crotch. "I missed you."

"How dare you not wait up for me darling?" He searched your upper body with lust filled eyes.

"I just couldn't George," you mumbled.

Your husband ignored you, continuing to pleasure himself. "Oh {y/n}," he moaned.

"George," you whined. "Come join me."

"As much as I'd love to {y/n}, I'm kinda busy," George rubbed faster. "My little girl needs to be punished."

You bit your lip. Punishment? This could be fun.

George watched as you turned your back to him, then swam to the other side of the pool. You inserted two fingers inside yourself, moaning like crazy. A strong pair of arms tightly grabbed your waist.

"I don't think daddy approved of skinny dipping this evening," George smirked. "He doesn't want his baby naked outside."

"Well, daddy," you looked into his dark chocolate brown eyes. "I don't have to always be obidient."

"Shocker," he replied, smashing his lips on yours. He kissed you passionately, squeezing your bum hard. You whimpered, making him chuckle.

As you kissed, you moved around the pool, spinning in slow circles. George's hands roughly caressed your body, sure to leave bruises. When you came closer to the pool wall, you hopped up. He chuckled, attaching his mouth to a breast. He nibbled your hard nipple, causing you to release a moan. You pulled your legs out of the water, laying on the edge of the pool. You allowed for George to play with your breasts a little longer while the warm air dried your skin.

Quickly, you got up and hurried inside. You heard George swearing behind you. Giggling, you ran up to your bedroom. Before you could hop in bed, George caught you by your wrist.

"Daddy's little flower child is a wild one, eh?"

You bit your lip, switching your gaze from his eyes to his lips. Hungrily, you pressed your lips to his. You grabbed his member, pumping it ever so slowly. George bit your lip in agony, whimpering into your mouth. Your hands slowly pumped until he came into your hands. When he did, he pushed you down to your knees. He demanded for you to suck. You slid him into your mouth slowly.

George groaned, "{y/n}, stop."

You chuckled, but soon gagged when he jolted his hips forward. George grabbed parts of your hair, pulling it lightly as he came in your mouth.

George pushed you down on the bed. You were on all fours when, without warning, he slammed into you.

"George!" You screamed.

He thrusted while slapping your bum, making you scream louder.

"Thats right love," he grunted. "I want the neighbors to know I love you."

You came, but George kept going faster. He rode out his high as you screamed and whimpered. Breathlessly, you flopped down on your back, George laying next to you. He traced little patterns on your chest and stomach. You turned your head to face him, kissing his nose. "I love you George."

"I really do love you, my flower child."