Chapter 33: A Park

Riley's POV:
         I can't believe Maya is getting messages! I wonder who they are from. It could be anyone. What if it's Holly?! Oh no! "Riley? Are you coming?" Farkle asks me. "Yes." I answer. I quickly follow him to my dad's classroom. Messages is written on the board. How does he always know? "Messages. Are they good or bad? Farkle?" my dad says.
"They could be bad or good. It depends on what they say." my amazing boyfriend answers. "Correct." my dad says. Maya does not look happy. "Maya, why are you frowning?" my dad asks. "Why am I frowning? It's because messages are stupid! Because they make you want to leave everything and everyone! They make you suicidal until one day you can't take it anymore!" Maya yells, getting louder with each word.
Holly snickers. Maya gets up and leaves. Lucas runs after her. Almost like it's his instinct. Farkle, Zay, Smackle. and I share a look and run after them.
Maya's POV:
        I run. I know they'll follow me. They don't understand. They won't understand. Lucas has been screaming my name over and over again. He catches up to me. I stop running. We got to a park. "Who's doing it?" Lucas asks me. The rest of the gang catches up.
      "I-I don't know." I answer. I take out my phone. Farkle grabs it. I try to take it, but Lucas holds me back. Farkle has horror in his eyes. Isadora screams. Broken glass everywhere. Someone is throwing it at us. Wait. Not at us, at me.

(A/N) A bit of a cliffhanger. I feel like I haven't updated in forever and I'm so sorry!!! I'm running to accounts and I'm writing 37 books. Not all of the books are published. I will try updating when I can. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.