Chapter 17

Maya's POV:
"So what do want to do? Video? Poster?" I ask Lucas. We are at his house in the living room, working on the project. "I was thinking we could talk about what you went through. Only if that's ok with you." Lucas is so cute. "Yeah, that's fine. We should write down what we are going to say on note cards." Lucas gets up and gets note cards.
•1 hour later•
Bing! Lucas checks his phone. "What is it?" I ask him. "It's a party invite. Riley and Farley are going. Do you want to come?" I nod my head yes.
After a lot of walking we get there. We stand outside a mansion. "Who's house is it?" I ask worriedly. "I don't know." he says while giving me a reassuring hug. I love Lucas. He is about to knock when the door swings open. "Finally, Lucas you're here." Holly says.
Lucas and I walk in hand in hand. We walk over to Riley and Farkle. "Hey." Farkle says. He's in his old clothes now, not his black clothes. I hug Farkle, "You're back." I let go. "I guess so." he can't hold back a smile.
         "I'll be back." I walk around looking for the bathroom. When I get out I see everyone in a big circle. "We are playing Spin The Bottle." Riley tells me. I sit next to her. Holly goes first and it lands on Lucas! I cover my eyes while they kiss. Lucas spins the bottle and it lands on me. We kiss and the I get a call.
           "Hello?" I say. "Hello is this Maya Hart?" they ask. "Yes, who is this?" "This is the hospital. Your mother is here. Please come as soon as you can." They end the call. I run outside. Great it's raining. Ugh. Riley, Lucas, and Farkle come out. "Maya, what happened?" Riley asks worriedly. "It's my mom she's in the hospital." I say.