Chapter 16

Maya's POV:
"Hey guys." I say as Riley and I walk up to Lucas and Farkle. "Hey beautiful." Lucas said to me. I started blushing. "Is someone blushing?" Riley asks while raising here eyebrows up and down. I elbow her hard. "Owww." I just laugh. "Riley, are you ok?" Farkle asks worriedly. Riley starts blushing. "Now who's blushing?" Now it's Riley's turn to elbow me. She doesn't do it hard.
I open my locker to a note. "Why are you still alive? -M,R,H" it says. Ugh. Lucas sees it and gives me a big hug. I'm about to say something when the bell rings. We all walk into history together.
       "Maya, how are you doing?" Mr.Matthews asks me when I sit down. "I'm in-between happy and decent, so pretty good!"I answer.
                     •50 minutes later•
     "Before the bell rings you all have a project to do," everyone groans, "You will work in partners. Maya and Lucas will work together. Ri-" he gets cut off by the bell. "Everyone your partners and subject are on one the back wall. Have a good weekend." We all rush to the back of the room.
         We are working on....bullying! What? Ugh whatever. I'll just go tell Lucas. I walk out the hallway and see Lucas at his locker. He's with someone. I walk up to him and see...Holly?! "Lucas, Holly, what are you guys doing?" I ask them. "Nothing, really we were just planning our date." Holly says with ease. "Woah, what? We aren't going out I have a girlfriend." Lucas says madly. Holly sashays away. "I'm glad she's gone. Anyways our project is on bullying." I tell him. "Ok, do want to come to my house to work on it?" He asks me. We walk out of the building hand in hand to his house.