22. Impossible To Resist

I think my feet have been glued to the ground without my consent. I literally cannot move. Hell, I can't even breathe, for that matter. Surely this has got to be a joke. As if half of One Direction text me within minutes of each other, asking to go out on the same night.

That sort of shit just does not happen.

Though at the same time, I'm not the type of person to rule out the idea of fate. But if this is fate, and not some crazily weird coincidence, then what are the stars trying to tell me? What do they want me to do?

Well I've obviously got to turn one of them down, and it may seem like an easy choice at first glance, but there are definitely some obstacles in my path.

Why should I choose Niall?

I mean, for Christ's sake, he paid for my accommodation in Germany as well as paid for a driver to take me all the way back to France. Plus, he bought me a brand new iPhone and had to put up with my drunken behavior. And yes, that includes the kiss. I still can't believe that happened. I'm still so confused.

All the evidence above supports the fact that I shouldn't turn Niall down. He did so many nice things for me and I haven't seen him since that weird night. And even then I didn't really see him, because I was blind drunk. I just feel like it would be rude to say no to him because he was so generous to me.

In saying all that...

Why should I choose Harry?

It's simple. I really really like him. He's sweet, he's hilarious and I think he may like me too. He even said he was jealous when he left me with my 'boyfriend'. Which brings me to my next point. Joseph obviously isn't my boyfriend, and I need to tell Harry that. I mean I could obviously tell him over text or something, but I feel like it would be more genuine in person. On top of all this, Harry and I have kissed. 

Now, I may have kissed Niall, but first off, I don't remember it and secondly, I don't like him in that way. The fact that I don't makes it even harder to turn Niall down because of what he actually said in the message. He made it very clear that he wants to kiss me again, and yeah, it's very flattering knowing that a world famous man likes you, but... I just don't feel that spark with him when there's Harry. Who knows, maybe if I'd never met Harry then I would feel it with Niall. Though, Harry's actually the reason I met Niall in the first place. Niall is a really kind person and I think he would make a great friend, but that's it for me. If I went out with Niall tomorrow night, I would have to explain that I don't like him in that way, or, knowing me, everything would turn to poo. 

Niall...

...Harry...

...Niall...

...Harry...

...This is like a bloody fan fiction.

What an exciting love triangle.

Pfft.

As if I'm choosing who to go out with out of two of the most popular band members in the world. This can't be real. And it makes me chuckle to think that this is happening to me out of all people. 

I mean come on. I'm the biggest loser on the planet.

------------------------

After a few more minutes of debating (some of it in my head and some of it out loud), I've regretfully made my decision. So I firstly decide to apologize to the one I'm turning down. Let's face it, he probably won't even be that bothered anyway. He has millions of people in the world who I'm sure would love to go on a date with him.