20. Everybody Wants You

His lips are extremely warm, which is unexpected because of the chilly weather, and he moves them over mine like soft silk. It's honestly an inexplicable feeling. He's so careful, yet he's taking control over me in an endearing way. He's so hesitant yet it's not awkward at all. 

He places his hand softly on my shoulder, so mid kiss I turn my body to face him. After a few more seconds of tender kisses, I can feel his tongue asking for entry, so I grant it to him. The second his tongue touches mine, It's like lightning has ignited me... I swear I can feel sparks going off inside my mouth, but obviously in a good way.

A very, very, good way.

Like popping candy.

Fuck.

Harry begins lightly tracing shapes on the side of my neck with his fingertips, and it causes me to shiver, creating even more goosebumps than I already had before. I slide my hands down his arms, and I don't really know what does it for him, but all of a sudden he yanks my leg over his thigh, and we're closer again. To be honest, I don't really know if we could get much closer at this point.

The only thing separating us is material.

I can't believe this is happening in a bloody public bathroom. How much more classy could you get?

When was the last time I kissed someone? It's been so long. Too long.

In actual fact, I don't think I've ever kissed someone like this before. I can't describe how perfectly his lips feel against mine. It's like they're meant to be connected or something.

I'm out of breath, and it seems like he is too, but that doesn't stop us. 

This whole experience is so surreal, my brain can't actually interpret it properly. It's as if I'm floating out of my body and watching over.

I'm not am I? What if this is a dream? 

I want to casually pinch myself just to check but I think that would be weird.

Who am I kidding - I'm weird anyway. Harry knows that. Though there's obviously a lot he hasn't seen. I keep forgetting that we've only met a few times.

But I'm kind of scared for this kiss to end. Because what happens when it does? Is he going to leave? Will I ever see him again? Does he feel these weird emotions too? Jesus, I'm such an over analytical person, it disgusts me.

Without warning, Harry leans away, and the kiss has ended. The spark is still there, and so is the evidence on his plump, moist, and red red lips, but the atmosphere has changed.

"Are you alright?" He asks me. His hand is resting on my knee. He can obviously tell I started freaking out for a moment. Way to go, Miller, no wonder you did so well at Literature in year 12, you analyse everything to the bloody extreme.

"Sorry, yes, I'm great," I smile somewhat awkwardly, still trying to recover from both the steamy make out session and the worried thoughts I was having only mere moments ago.

"Are you sure?" His eyes are gleaming which is making it extremely hard to concentrate.

Uh oh, I think I'm going to be sick. 

Wow, ok. I can really feel it rising. Shit. What if I fucking vomit on Harry Styles. He would be so disgusted. Hell, I would be so disgusted.

Wait, no. It's not actual vomit - it's word vomit. Here it comes.

"What happened to Jana?" I blurt, and what the fuck. Where did that even come from. I literally was not even thinking about her in the slightest. The girl who Harry was supposedly with at the New Years Eve party, mere hours before we got the tattoos.