19. Tired of Speaking

"So...this is awkward..." Harry smirks at me endearingly. And I almost lose it when I manage to check out his outfit. He's wearing a bright red coat with black buttons and outlining. His black skin tight jeans are also hard to miss, and the thing that just about does it for me is the fact that he's wearing his - what I like to call - Willy Wonka inspired sunglasses on his head. I think I want to try them on. I feel like they would only look good on Harry, though.

Oh - and Willy Wonka of course.

"You just made it even more awkward!" I feel my cheeks heat up even more as I continue to speak. "Everyone knows that you're not supposed to point out the obvious awkwardness. It's a rule."

"Oh, is it?" One of his dimples is becoming more prominent than the other and I'm struggling to stop staring at it. "I was just joking, by the way. The only thing that I found awkward was the situation over there." He points over to where the man and woman still sit, and I suddenly remember the immensely embarrassing event that took place only mere moments ago.

"Let's never bring that up again," I cover my face with my hands, laughing despite my discomfort. "Should we sit down or something?" I ask.

"There are a couple of tables around the back, I think it would be more discrete?" He offers.

"What, are you going to kill me or something?" I tease, but progress towards the back exit. "That's not very polite."

"That's why I thought I'd buy you a meal first, then at least I would have been gentlemanly. Gotta keep up appearances, you never know who's watching."

"I'm sure my murder would go unnoticed if you were seen paying for my meal. That makes a lot of sense," I laugh, as I push open the door.

"Exactly!" We both sit down at a small table outside, and this is when I notice the serenity of the place. There's greenery everywhere, and even better, nobody else is out here. Before long, I realise the whole reason for us coming today, and I fetch Harry's bracelet out of my purse.

"Here you go," I hand it to him, and, hold on a second. Is that a blush I see across his cheeks? It couldn't be. Surely Harry Styles doesn't blush!

"I'm really sorry about that again. But I just want you to know that this isn't the only reason I wanted to meet with you today." His genuineness makes me smile, but I decide to crack another joke.

"Oh, right, yeah. You wanted to see my tattoo. Well, here goes, I guess..." I pretend to lift up my jumper slowly and his eyes just about bulge out of his head. "Relax, I'm kidding!" I laugh, and there it is again, that darned blush! Why haven't I seen this before?

So Harry and I chat. And chat. And chat. And it's nice. It seems he's even nicer than I remember, and I don't know how that can be possible. As I'm telling him about my studies back in Melbourne, he suddenly says, "I feel like a mimosa," which stops me in my tracks.

"O--k... I didn't really pick you as the 'mimosa' kind of guy, but I guess I can't say no to that!" So, despite this place only being a cafe, the waiter tells us that it's no problem at all, and we continue chatting, sipping mimosas like the posh women we are. 

"Oh, by the way," Harry begins, after finishing his story about the pelican that almost chewed his toe off when he was little. "What was the crazy action packed story that you were going to tell me about? The one you mentioned over text? I'm intrigued."

The wind is picking up speed, and I really don't want it to start raining. I want to prolong this as much as possible, because who knows when I'll get to see Harry again?

I tell Harry all about my trip to Germany, the Niall situation (without the kissing bit - I don't really know why I don't tell him, to be honest), and the scenic trip back to France. And Harry conveys all the right facial expressions, at all the right times. Sometimes he is laughing his head off and sometimes his face is full of concern. Honestly, he's great at listening. It's like he would rather be with you than anywhere else in the world, and nothing else matters at that point in time. It's like you're the most important thing to him, it literally feels like that - his gaze is so intense.