The Bet

"Hey Y/N..." Marshall said sitting next to you on the cold bench right on the bleachers of the basketball court.

Y'all had been playing basketball earlier that day and  it was currently night time and you two were just chilling on the bench..well technically..Marshall had been playing basketball earlier that day and you were just watching on the bleachers as he practiced shooting hoops all day long so he could finally beat Proof in a basketball game that was going to take place later on that week.

"Marshall do you really think your going  to win this game against Proof?"You asked looking up at the dark sky and the glowing street light that flickered every once in a while indicating that the bulb would soon burn out.

"You really think Proof is going to dump Sharonda for you?" He remarked shooting you a curious glare that could easily be seen in the dark.

"No." You said honestly. "But i'm actually living in reality, where are you Marshall?" You asked easily brushing off his rude remark.

"Cute, but i'm going to beat Proof and become the world's greatest rapper." He said confidently.

"Yup, and i'm going to be a billionaire and have my own private yacht." You said laughing while rolling your eyes.

His face didn't waver nor did it even turn into one of anger, instead his mouth shifted into a mischievous smirk and you weren't quite sure what was so funny.

"Okay how about this..if I become a famous rapper and beat proof in this basketball game, then you have to admit that you were wrong." He said.

A laugh surfaced in your throat  and you couldn't contain it and soon you were laughing like crazy Joe from down the street who always would start laughing to much when he got high.

"Okay fine that's easy enough." You shrugged.

"You didn't let me finish." He said smirking.

Your laughed instantly ceased as you suddenly had a really bad feeling about what he was about to say next.

"If none of us are married or in a serious relationship by the time we're 40, then you have to marry me." He said smirking.

"WHAT!?" You shrieked taking your Capri Sun and squirting it all over his face. "That's gross!!" You said not picturing yourself marrying the scrawny 15 year old kid.

"Okay fine, but that's never going to happen." You said confidently.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

25 years later

You were currently in a Bridal Shop searching for a wedding dress absolutely elated yet nervous at the same time.

"Aww that's such a pretty dress." A woman said admiring your dress from the sidelines.

"Thanks.."You said.

"Congratulations on your special day..so how did he propose to you?" The curious woman asked patiently awaiting an answer.

"Well.....it all started when my friend Proof just had to get the flu and lose this basketball game..." You said.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lol hey guys, thought it would be cute to make a cute quirky imagine where you weren't really interested in Marshall but later kind of became interested, I hoped you guys liked this and of course The Contest winner will be revealed so stay tuned for that :D