Imagine your first encounter

"Your head is probably going to hurt for a while." The nurse tells you while she writes some notes down on a clipboard.

"Of course." you mutter wishing the head ache in your head would subside. You had been working at your job when you had accidentally hit your head when you slipped on some ice that had fallen while you were making drinks.

"Take some tylenol and make sure you put ice on your head." The doctor says coming back in and handing you your prescription.

Well ain't that ironic..

"Okay." you say as you take the prescription and walk out the door.

On your way out you kind of get lost and end up on the other side of the hospital which from what you could see was the recovery wing.

"Maybe if I go through this door.." you say as you open it and quickly wish you hasn't when your met with a patient staring directly towards you with a shocked look.

"Do I know you?" The man in bed says tiredly but well alert.

"No sorry I was trying to get outta here." You apologize about to leave when he suddenly stops you.

"Wait, how did you think this was an exit with absolutely no exit sign." He says accusingly.

"No idea." You confess feeling a bit embarrassed.

"I see, you probably snuck in here to get an autograph." his voice quickly changing to one of anger.

"Excuse me?" You say really confused at this point.

"No, i'm laying in bed after I nearly died and people are still sneaking in here for a stupid signature! Where the hell are my security guards?" The man angrily yelled looking around as if they would magically appear.

"Listen sir, I don't know who you are or what your talking about but I really wanna get out of this hospital i've been here 4 hours and my boss is probably worried." you say defensively as you watch his demeanor change again but this time to bewilderment.

"Wait, you don't know me?" He says sounding a bit startled and uncertain.

"No, should I?" You bitterly reply back a bit irritated from this whole situation.

"You from Detroit?" He asks.

"Yup.." You answer not really sure what that had to do with anything.

"Eminem." He says randomly.

"I don't like candy.." you say a bit mystified, why was he offering you candy?

He lets out a short chuckle as his heart monitor spikes up a bit. "No i'm Eminem." he says through laughter.

You think a second trying to figure out what he exactly means by that until something finally clicks inside your head.

"OH THE RAPPER!" You smile in recognition.

"Yeah." He says a little puzzled it took you that long to catch on.

"Sorry I hit my head today and my thoughts are kind of jumbled." you explain still feeling a bit embarrassed for not recognizing the extremely famous local rapper.

"No it's okay it was actually a relief you didn't know who I was I mean after everything i've been through I needed a break without any stans barging in." He said seeming to be a bit more calm then when you had first entered.

"Stans?" You ask.

"Stalker Fans." He explains.

"Oh, hey what happened to you anyway?" You ask em pathetically as you look at all the stuff that was sticking out of his arm.

"Overdose..I really need some help, my poor babies found me on the bathroom floor." He enlightened sounding really upset.

"I'm sorry, but hey your alive so that's good." you point out.

"I was so close to dying.." He says more to himself than to you.

"You'll be okay." You insist going over towards the chair next to his bed.

"My names Y/N, nice to meet you Eminem." You greet.

"Marshall." He corrects.

"Oh no thank you I don't shop there.." you say remembering you can never find any clothes you like there.

He let out a giant laugh as he shook his head in amusement.

"No, that's my name, my name is Marshall Bruce Mathers." He informed.

"Oh..sorry." you laugh it off the best you could but you knew there was no reprieve for that silly error.

"Yo, you a real funny chick." He says sounding every bit amused.

"Thanks I guess." You say kind of unsure how to take that little remark.

"Nah it's good." He says his smile still standing. "And Y/N, the exit is all the way at the end of the hall and make a left." He explains.

"Okay thanks!" You say ready to leave this whole odd conversation.

"No problem i'm sure i'll be seeing you around though." Marshall says.

"Maybe.." You smile exiting his room happy that you had just made a new friend and that your head hurt slightly less.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hey guys! This is the first little Imagine for this Imagine book!!! :D I hope you enjoyed it, if so leave a comment below! Don't forget to like! And more to come! :)