From where you are..

So before you read this I need you to STOP, GO TO THE VIDEO, LISTEN TO THIS AWESOME SONG, AND THEN COME BACK AND READ :D

It's amazing right?

The world's 4.5 billion years old...

And some how i've managed to exist at the same time as you..

So many hours and minutes go by in a day..and that day turns into weeks, months, years, and decades..

"So tell me, out of everyone in the world why am I with you in this specific time period right now?" You asked sitting on the couch watching him think your question through thoroughly before he answered.

"I don't know." He laughed. "Why are you so thoughtful today?" He asked. 

  So far away from where you are
These miles have torn us worlds apart
And I miss you, yeah I miss you

So far away from where you are
I'm standing underneath the stars
And I wish you were here 

"Because I like messing with you..your cute when your thinking." You smiled.

A smirk placed itself on his lips as he shook his head, "Okay I don't know what you put in your coffee this morning but whatever it is you don't need no more." He laughed.

  I miss the years that were erased
I miss the way the sunshine would light up your face
I miss all the little things
I never thought that they'd mean everything to me
Yeah I miss you
And I wish you were here 

"That's not it..i'm just really gonna miss you when your at tour." You explained. "But i'm really grateful that I know you." You admitted.

"Me too you know good and well I don't know what i'd do without you." He said. "Every since Proof died I didn't think I had anyone that I could really connect with ya know? And with everything that happened with my drug usage and Kim and my family..it's just been rough." He explained.

"I'm grateful that we never lost who we were, your still the same goofy boy from the gutter who was always getting into something, yet you always wanted to prove yourself worth."

  I feel the beating of your heart
I see the shadows of your face
Just know that wherever you are
Yeah I miss you
And I wish you were here 

"Thanks baby but-" He suddenly grabbed you and pulled you into his lap while tickling you half to death.

"Stop!" You laughed trying to get away from him but he wasn't having none of it he had you in a tight grip making sure you wouldn't slip away.

"Stop making me feel guilty for having to leave then." He groaned from you hitting him in the ribs with your elbow.

"The-then stop-st-STAHP tickling me!" You cried.

  I miss the years that were erased
I miss the way the sunshine would light up your face
I miss all the little things
I never thought that they'd mean everything to me
Yeah I miss you
And I wish you were here   

He released you and you wiped the tears from laughing so hard from your face. "You are gonna regret that Mr. Mathers." You assured.

"Fine it was worth it then." He laughed.

You rolled your eyes grabbing his nose and squeezing it hard.

"OUCH!" He yelled all nasally once again sounding like the infamous Slim Shady.

"hahahaha say something else." You laughed.

"Let go of my nose!" He said all nasally.

"No, say, cause i'm slim shady, yes i'm the real shady all your other slim shady's are just imitating!" You laughed finding this hysterical.

"No." He once again responded all nasal like and annoyed.

You squeezed his nose a little bit harder. "Okay! Cause i'm slim shady, yes i'm the real shady all your other slim shady's are just imitating, happy now?" He asked.

You released his nose and laughed.

  I miss the years that were erased
I miss the way the sunshine would light up your face
I miss all the little things
I never thought that they'd mean everything to me
Yeah I miss you
And I wish you were here   

"I'm really gonna miss you.." You suddenly said crying.

His face turned from annoyed to concerned to guilty to sad so quick.

"Hey i'll be back soon I promise." He said pulling you in a hug and placing a kiss on your cheek. "Now stop crying all them tears..your way to beautiful for all that." He said wiping your face.

"You know something Marshall.." You said trying to hold the tears but you were still failing miserably. "It's amazing right? The world's 4.5 billion years old...And some how i've managed to exist at the same time as you.." You smiled.

He said nothing just looked at you in awe before pulling you into another hug. 

"Yeah it's definitely amazing I exist with your crazy sentimental behind." He laughed.

So far away from where you are
These miles have torn us worlds apart
And I miss you, yeah I miss you
And I wish you were here

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Surprise!! Got a cute lil imagine for y'all! I always wanted to do a kind of imagine where he was about to leave for tour and they just kind of reflect on life together. :D