Sweet

This imagine is for all my ladies who ever suffered this type of embarrassment, This one goes out to you, and I just want you to know we've all been there at some point...probably. So just wanna say no need to be embarrassed at all cause hey. Life Happens. 

Oh and if your a guy reading this...just a little warning don't be grossed out or anything..cause your well aware that this stuff happens.

So here we go.

Here's the story..

You were currently sitting in a restaurant with Marshall and some more folks discussing potential people that could feature on your husband's album and you were not feeling well at all but you tried to ignore it while popping a Motrin to dull the cramps that you were having.

Yup it was that wonderful time of the month when your friend comes to visit you and politely inform you that you are not pregnant while throwing a party with red paint that decides to ooze out of you every month that you don't get pregnant.

And you absolutely hated when it came because your period loved to give you really awful cramps and unfortunately you were a reaaall heavy bleeder.

And you were having an awful time focusing on the conversation at hand with your awful cramps and heavy blood flow.

And you didn't think that something like this could possibly happen but it was just your luck because life really decides to hate you.

And you knew once somebody said those words your heart stopped and your eyes went wide because the person next to you had asked for some pepper.

Pepper.

Out of all the things the person next to you could've asked for....

THEY ASKED FOR FRICKIN PEPPER!!

"Here you go sir." The waitress said handing him the pepper.

"Thanks." He sprinkled the pepper over his food and you were about ready to strangle him because you knew what was coming next.

Your nose started to tingle and you could feel your worst nightmare coming on.

A sneeze.

While on your period.

Jesus Christ..

"So Marshall do you think that she would be a good collaborator for you album?" A man across from Marshall asked.

"Yeah she sounds dope I-"

"ACHOOOO!!" You sneezed immediately feeling like Niagara Falls just irrupted.

"Bless you." Everyone at the table said looking at you while you were just sitting there with wide eyes.

Oh boy...

You were seriously scared to look down at the bloody catastrophe that was bound to be below you.

"Knew  I should've used two pads." You thought.

"Hey you okay?" Someone asked you seeing you sitting there in absolutely shock and horror.

"You alright baby?" Marshall asked seeing your freaked out expression.

"......" You nodded while everyone said okay and continued back on to their conversation.

Meanwhile you had grabbed your phone and texted Marshall.

You: Period Leak, please help!! :(

You texted.

Just then his phone went off and he checked it reading it quickly with a confused expression then it seemed like a light hit him because he finally got it and looked at you with wide eyes.

Marshall took off his jacket and handed it to you to tie around your waist while he was trying to find some excuse as to why you two had to leave right now.

"Um, I actually just remembered I've got a photo shoot and I need to go but I will get back with you on her being on the album." Marshall quickly said.

Everyone at the table looked really confused especially Paul who knew good and well Marshall didn't have any photo shoots that day.

"Marshall you don't have any photo-" Paul was cut off by Marshall sending him a look that read.

We need to go right now.

Paul got the hint and feigned remembrance of this photo shoot that absolutely did not exist as you and Marshall hurried out the restaurant with Marshall  behind you trying to cover you so no paparazzi couldn't see and have a field day with this awful situation.

You had such a good husband..

You both got into the Escalade that was waiting out front and you sat down sooo embarrassed that you were seriously ready to cry at how humiliating this really was.

"Marshall what is all this about we don't have any photo shoots today." Paul said getting in the car.

Marshall looked at you basically asking if it was okay to explain to him the current situation you had gotten yourself into and you nodded still embarrassed but you figured Paul deserved some type of explanation.

"Um, Y/N had a bit of a accident." he said downplaying it.

"Huh?" He looked at you looking to see if there was anything wrong with you but he couldn't tell anything.

Marshall sighed sending him a text message which Paul read and his eyes went wide with understanding.

"Oh...i'm sorry..uh you okay?" He asked looking at you.

You were beyond embarrassed at this point and immediately hid your face in your hands feeling awful about ruining the meeting and for your own personal embarrassment.

"Paul." Marshall said scooting closer to you and wrapping you up in his arms giving you small whispers of encouragement trying to convince you everything was okay and that it was perfectly fine.

"It's okay hun, this types of stuff happens." He said rubbing your shoulder.

"No, this is really awful." You cried.

You finally reached home and immediately threw your clothes and Marshall's jacket into the washing Machine while you went into the library room that you had got Marshall to add to the house because you loved books and wanted your own mini library.

And sulked trying to forget this awful day ever happened.

After a while you heard footsteps enter the room and you looked to see Marshall standing there  with an entire bouquet of candy with your favorite candies.

"Awww your so sweet, no pun attended by the way." You smiled.

"Now I don't want you worrying about it anymore it's fine, now open those M&M's for we can eat  them." he said looking like a child on Christmas day.

And you knew you had the best husband ever.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Awww sooo adorable!! I hope you all liked this sweet imagine xD get it? Sweet...hahahahahah! Anyway see you guys soon! :D