Marshall shut the party down!

A:N This is an imagine, he didn't actually shut any parties down around here...lol though that would be fun to see ;)

Marshall P.O.V

It was 8 o'clock at night and I had no idea where the heck my daughter was at. Well to be correct, he had no idea where YOUR daughter was at.

You see he had married you about a year ago and had known you for over 30 years considering y'all basically grew up together. You eventually had a kid by this guy you were seeing who was also a good friend of yours, until he cheated on her with her own sister and now it's safe to say She(you) don't talk to them anymore.

(A:N/ Cue Charlie Puth and Selena Gomez, We don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore like we used to do!! </3)

Sorry this ain't relevant to the story at all..but I just really like this song, so here!  ^

  But that was fine with him, because he got you. 

And he also got your 17 year old daughter named Leona Grace Mathers since he ended up adopting her since her real dad left her at the age of 6.

He didn't even warn her that he was leaving, one day when they woke up his bags were packed and all the money in their savings were gone.

Til this day nobody knew what happened to him, even though they're rumors that people saw him around a drug house..

Which ain't surprising to him considering he been had a probably with Cocaine.

I eventually called Leona on her cell phone hoping she would pick up and tell me where the hell she was.

Leona and him did not have the best relationship since she felt like he was trying to replace her dad who she still loved even though he left her.

"Hello?" A voice answered sounding frantic already.

"Leona, where are you?" I asked getting real pissed knowing she had done something she wasn't supposed to be doing.

"M-marshall, please come get me, I-i went to this party with Emma and Carolyn and-and things are getting really bad around here." She explained through tears.

Just as she said that he could hear a glass breaking in the background.

"Okay baby calm down, where are you sweetie?" I asked concerned with just what in the world was going on over there.

"Kingsley St on 7 mile and Avon the address is 45431." She quickly spoke. (A:N Completely fake address btw)

"On my way!" I said immediately hanging up the phone and running towards the door catching Alaina who was on her way in.

"Alaina watch your sisters oh and Nate.." I said.

"Okay what's up, and Nate can take care of himself Uncle Marshall." She laughed knowing her uncle still thought of his lil brother as immature and always getting into things.

Which he did do..just not as often.

"Did you see the way his room looked, and I gotta save Leona from dangerous teens." I said seeing Alaina eyes widen in question.

"Don't worry i got it, now i gotta go, remember watch everyone." I said continuing to run out the house and into my car heading to save my daughter who was soo grounded when I find her.

Normal P.O.V

He eventually made it to the location and found himself in front of this huge mansion where guys were running around in their underwear and girls in nothing but bikini's.