4th of July disaster

"Marshall do we have any napkins?" You ask trying to wipe up some punch you just spilled on the counter.

"Yeah I just got some from the store." He said while biting into a hamburger.

You checked the kitchen drawers and found them in there much to your relief.

"Hey shady's lady, how yo fine self doin?" Bizzare said coming in the door.

You laugh shaking your head at his flirty antics cause you knew he meant no harm.

"Hey man." Marshall said doing they hand shake thing they always do.

"Hey sorry we late man Kuniva wanted to stop and get some honey's digits."

"Hey she was fine as hell man, oh hey lil mama how you doin?" Kuniva said giving you a side hug.

"Good Kuniva, everyone out back we got food, drinks, and everything else you might need." You say.

"Then why y'all in here?" Bizzare asked in a sly tone.

"Don't be asking all they personal business, they obviously want some privacy." Kuniva explained elbowing his arm.

"Oh, I see you Marshall." Bizzy laughed.

"Y'all need to shutup we ain't even doing nothing." Marshall said.

"Not yet."  Kuniva said smirking.

You roll your eyes and throw a towel at the two of them.

"Since y'all got jokes, clean this up for me." You tease watching then grumble but doing what you asked anyway.

"Hey are we doing fireworks?" Alaina asked coming in the door from outside.

"Yeah, can't be a party with no fireworks." Hailie teased.

"Yeah we doing them." Marshall said ushering to the huge stack of fireworks we had bought earlier.

"Well stop eating and let's get started!" Alaina said slapping her uncle who was very much like her father on the back.

"Alright Jesus, I just can't eat around here." He said shaking his head.

You stick your tongue out following the girls lead out the door, when you got outside everyone was partying and playing basketball and starting water fights which they of course invited you to join but you kindly declined getting ready to help set up the fireworks.

"Okay so here's the fireworks now we need a match." You explain.

"Got it." Says Hailie.

"Okay now we need to stick this firework firmly into the ground and then step far away as possible." You explain motioning for people to step back.

You light the firework after you stuck it in the ground and quickly backed away watching while the firework flew into the air and exploded into extremely pretty colors.

"OOooh!" Whitney yelled along with a few other people.

"This is so cool!" Alaina said.

"Let me light one!" Your brother said after chugging down the rest of his beer.

"Umm I don't know." You say nervously knowing your brother was accident prone.

I mean for crying out the loud the man broke his ankle walking UP the stairs!

"Come on Y/N!" He took the matches from you and randomly threw it into a pile of fireworks.

"NOO!" Everyone simultaneously yelled. (A:N Reminds me of Cheddar Bob xD )

But it was to late fireworks starting shooting off in every direction possible.

"Everybody make like Taylor swift and her ex boyfriends and SPLIT!!" Someone yelled.

Everyone went running in all different directions trying not to get hit by the multiple fireworks that were going off.

"Ah!" You scream narrowly missing one as somebody pulled you away just in time.

"Holy sh*t, you alright!?" Marshall asked his arms still around you.

"Yeah thanks!" You smile quickly focusing your mind back on the chaos.

You made sure all the kids were some where safe as you scrambled to find a hiding place of your own from danger.

You saw a firework fly right through your house  and you hoped and prayed that y'all house wasn't on fire.

"My house!" Marshall yelled.

You could hear the fire department coming hoping to extinguish whatever was on fire in your house.

After about 15 minutes all the chaos seemed to be over and your party guest all came out from being under cover.

"Wow.." Someone said dusting themselves off.

"Everyone okay?" You ask looking around to make sure no one was injured.

"Yeah.." People said.

"Dad!" Alaina, Hailie and Whitney said running to Marshall who was engulfed in a hug.

"Hey y'all alright?" He asked worriedly.

"Yeah we're fine..but I don't know about our living room." Alaina frowned seeing a fireman hall a burnt couch out.

"Hey..where'd your brother go?" Nate said coming up to you.

You looked around to see that he was no where in sight.

"He probably ran." You sighed shaking your head at how clumsy your brother was.

"Well tell him he buying me a new living room." Marshall grumbled.

You laugh hugging him over the sound of sirens. "Well...Happy 4th of July."

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Hey guys so I know 4th of july has been over and I wanted to post this at least by the 5th but I wasn't feeling well still and then yesterday i spent all day trying to see what was happening in Texas and it just really hurts to see all this hatred and anger being spreaded.. :( But I pray it'll get better...Anyway I just wanna thank you for the patience and I'll update the Geek and Ms. Emotionless probably later on tomorrow evening so stay tuned for that.