You CAN'T be my superman

"You know your very pretty." He said suddenly catching your attention while you almost choked on your Pepsi.

"Marshall, i'm not going on a date with you, stop flirting." You said feeling your face heat up.

He had literally been trying to get you to go out with him the entire day and it was annoying you like never before.

"What I can't even compliment the most beautiful girl in the room?" He asked.

You looked around shaking your head at his stupidity. "I'm the only girl in the room." You said laughing a little at how he gave a slight chuckle to himself knowing he got caught.

"Alright pretty girl, then how about I rap for you?" He said casually like it wasn't nothing.

"No." You said trying to keep your composure at his crazy antics.

You would never tell him but you were really enjoying him trying to be all romantical towards you because it was literally so random at times.

"I'm still gonna do it." He said while clearing his throat thinking of what to say.

He opened his mouth and absolutely nothing came out and you were shocked that the infamous Rap God couldn't come up with a single poetic rap about you.

"What Marshall all those years of rapping and you finally ran out of words?" You giggled.

A little smirk placed its way on his face and you knew he was about to say something to prove you wrong.

"Sorry it's just there's not much you can say about a girl who is literally perfect." He smoothly said.

Okay you literally couldn't breath.

"Why are you trying so hard for me?" You asked genuinely concerned.

"A King needs His Queen am I wrong?" He said looking at you with nothing but sincerity.

"Marshall just like your song, you can't be my superman." You said bluntly.

"Why?" He asked starting to get just a tad bit annoyed by your rejections.

"Because if we dated we would literally be a fricking tornado..Marshall we are the two most incompatible people known to mankind, your crazy, i'm sane, your upbeat, i'm low key, your a joker, i'm serious-

"Your sweet, i'm rude, your super smart, i'm mediocre, your calm, i'm the angry blonde..baby we can go on like this forever but somethings are just meant to be, you know what they say opposites attract." He interrupted.

Well..after hearing that you were starting to run out of reasons on why you shouldn't be dating him.

"Marshall you can't be my superman end of discussion." You said continuing to take a sip of your now luke warm pepsi.

"Alright..I can't be your superman." He said shrugging.

Wait that was it?

"That's all your gonna say, you give up?" You asked surprised and also a little upset.

"No your right, forget about spiderman, superman, and batman. I'll be your man." He said his face displaying nothing but seriousness.

You gave him a look of absolutely disbelief. "When did you become such a smooth talker!?" You said shocked.

"When you became a hard convincer." He said shooting you a half smile.

. . . . . 

. . . . . 

. . . . .

. . . . . 

. . . . . 

. . . . . . .

"Fine pick me up at 8."

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOL You were trying to play hard to get ;) BUT it didn't work xD LOL I love him trying to flirt I think it's so cute! xD Who remembers that 8 mile scene with Alex and Jimmy? Jimmy was all like "You wanna do something tonight?" and she was like "You asking me on a date Jimmy Smith Jr?" And he was all  like "Yeah As a matter of fact I am." In a REAL sexy like voice. I was like..O_O man imagine if he did some pick up lines! And there you have it.