Shortest Imagine Ever

Imagine you meet at a Taco Bell..

You were currently standing in line waiting for your order of Taco Bell Supreme's to come through because honestly you were starving and if you had to wait one more second you might actually start eating their really colorful napkins that looked pretty darn appetizing right about now.

"Hate lines.." A voice behind you said.

"Same..I wish my food was here for I can go home and binge watch some Jerry Springer." You said confiding to the man behind you.

"Same only I need to get back to work." The man said looking at his watch.

"Oh really busy huh?" You said turning around only to be met with the most famous rapper in like the world.

"Eminem?" You said mouth agape.

He shot you a half smile shaking his head a little. "No i'm not Eminem but I do look like him right?" He said sort of sarcastically implying that he actually was Eminem.

"Wow so cool, don't worry though I don't plan on stalking you to your hotel or anything." You shrug noticing the line was moving a little.

"I hope not." He said halfheartedly.

"Your a brave soul." You said suddenly catching Em's attention.

"Why?" He said sort of interested in your reply.

"Your out in public ordering some taco bell." You shrug.

"Eh, can't live my life inside my house." He said.

"True.." You agreed wondering what it was like to be rich like that.

You realize it was finally time to get your food as you approached the counter to pay. You looked behind you seeing that he was shooting you a small smile as he held out a 50 in front of you to the cashier.

"It's on me." He said handing it to the cashier lady.

"Thanks." You smile taking your food. "I hope I see you again." You reply honestly.

"Me too, Taco bell girl." He said smirking.

"Actually...I work at 7-eleven." You laugh heading out the door with your delicious food.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

7-ELEVEN GIRL!? lol hey what up girl long time no see! :D

Omg, so yes I'm alive and well. My friend prom was Thursday and it was fun! We looked amazing and it was so much fun, but anyway probably no more updates this week because I have final exams and I need to study. So my apologies, but after Thursday I'll be out for the summer so I'll have plenty of time to update! :D Anyway love u guys bye!