"What is it?!" She yelled but asked at the same time, opening the door while asking.

"Well, aren't you charming." Apollo said through a smile.

Percy rolled her eyes, but opened the door open even more than it had been. Without waiting for Percy to day something, Apollo entered her humble abode and glanced around the living room. A lazy day? I love lazy days! Ran through his mind as he saw how everything was in one area, in case Percy needed anything.

Percy slammed the door shut behind him as she made her way over back to the living room, dragging her feet across the floor until she felt the familiar carpeted floor of the living room.

She sat down in the spot she had been in, but glanced up at Apollo who still hadn't sat down.

"Aren't you gonna sit?" She asked, irritation lacing her voice since not only did he interrupt her movie, but he was also standing right in front of the TV, blocking her view of Ron trying to 'swish and flick' while panicking in front of the troll.

"Nah, I'm enjoying the movie like this." He replied while smirking.

Percy huffed before her hand shot out to his ankle, pulling on it so that he could come down.

With that, he tumbled down. However, Percy's genius plan failed her since he landed on her.

"Get off me! You need to lose weight!" She huffed as she pushed him off, trying to restrain from laughing.

The latch that seemed to be keeping the laughter at bay seemed to have snapped, because they couldn't keep it in. They started to laugh and laugh and laugh.

Percy tried getting up from her spot on the floor, but as she stood up her legs felt like jelly and she collapsed into another fit of laughter once she felt her knees hit the floor.

"Thanks. I needed that." The daughter of Poseidon sincerely told him once the laughter died down and they settled down on the blanket on the floor, her head on his lap as she threw some popcorn into her mouth while the Chex mix was under his protection - meaning it was off limits for Percy to get them.

"Percy...." the God of the Sun said, trailing off at the end. (A/N I know it's not just sun, I just don't wanna list all of his domains)

"Yes, Idiot?" She answered back, still focused on the TV screen. Harry had just discovered the Mirror of Erised and was dragging Ron over to take a look.

"Idiot? Me? I'm not an idiot!" Apollo protested.

"Well...... if you look back to everything you've done, you'll realise how much of an idiot you are." She replied coolly, trying to get back into the movie without him interrupting.

"Perce....." he trailed off once more.

"What?" She snapped at him, rolling over a bit and looking up so she could face him.

"Are you still having nightmares?" He asked. He knew he was able to admit it last time, but last time was a couple months ago. He wanted to see her answer, and if she would lie about it or not.

"What? What would give you that idea?" She said, laughing unamusingly at the idea.

"That's not an answer." He pointed out while muting the TV so she wouldn't get distracted by it.

"Well it's the only answer you'll get." She huffed, crossing her arms across her chest in a defiant way.

"Fine." He answered, knowing now that the answer was a yes to the nightmare question. Instead of saying anything else for the question, his hand was brought down on a pillow.