Masterbation ~Smut~ (Ciel X Reader)

It was midnight as Ciel had a Wet Dream.. Ciel thought of his new  fiance.
She was on the bed moaning, begging to put his member in  her as her eyes were closed as drool dribbled down her chin. Her legs squeezed around his hips. He smirked as both his eyes shined in the moon lit light looked down at her. "Then ask for it." He said coldly.
She wines softly as her cheeks burn from sudden demand. "P-please put your member inside me, Cie-AH!" He slamed inside her making her scream in pure ecstasy.
He wimpered as he hid himself with his gigantic silk pillow trying to stop the pain of his member that was getting bigger by the dream he was getting. Since his fiancè was at home, she can't help please the aching manhood right now. So, why not do it himself? His left hand goes under the pillow and night shirt as he is naked under it. His member had precum on it as his fingers touched the tip first. Ciel gave a airless moan. His whole hand grabs the base of the hardening cock and pumping it over and over again.
"Mm..Ciel.. please go faster!" She yells out as the bed rocks and sqeaks loudly as the head board bangs against the wall leaving quite a bit scratches against the wall. Their noises were really loud. Her nails were scratching his back as her legs clamped to his hips. While he was holding them, he liked slapping her thighs leaving a nice mark on them as well her womanhood kept squeezing his manhood every time he did so.
"A-ah! (Name) I'm about to..!" White sticky fluid came out of his now flat member, it stained his pure white shirt as well his pure white pillow got a little bit stained too.
As well they both did cum and that was the last of his dream..
Slowly he did go to sleep happily without any sexual stress.. but tomorrow (name) will regret being in his dream tomorrow..
But little did we know Sebastian was stressing because he would clean up masters mess twice...