Midnight Kisses ~Fluff~ (Sebastian X Reader)

It was a Sunday night in the Phantomhive house, everyone was asleep but dear (Y/N)*  was awake at the time. She had a nightmare of cruelty if she fell for the cold hearted spider. Her body felt like she was drowning in water, that she couldn't get out she yelled out Sebastian's  name. Her tearful (C/E)* shines brightly. The demon came in a flash staring at her wide eyed the rushing to her side scooping her up like ice cream. "Shh my dear it's okay, you're safe in my arms.. No one will harm you.." He softly cooed her to calm down. She digs deeper in his soothing heat. "I-I had a nightmare Sebastian.. You were killed by Claude then he-e snatched me up.. Then chained me to a wall and he done dirty things to me..
He softly kissed her head lovingly. "My queen, my lover, my kitten,my wall, I will never die as long as you and my master stay by my side forever to keep me up by you're sweet love, keep the pearl of a smile for me, let my heart join one with yours, tell me you love me then pull me close, be my light throughout the darkness, be the crown that is pure gold with different jems that show you are beautiful in different ways to everyone." (Y/N)'s heartbeat was beating out of her chest as she stares wide eyed as her cheeks were bright cherry red. "I love you too Sebastian." They slowly lean to place each others lips together. He held her tight. Their kiss sent them to heaven.. But had to give their lungs a break. They pulled away as saliva strings stuck to their lips, heat filled cheeks. They laid down. (Y/N) fell asleep after whispering their love for each other.
"I'll protect you forever my queen."