The work of art (Ezra Fitz x Sad!Reader) Soft Lemon.

AN: I don't know what I'm doing but hey who cares enjoy this guy!
Next: Toby from Pretty Little Liars!

My first summer in high school was great.. I just didn't know who he was now. I wish I could forget him but I wouldn't. My heart allowed me to fall but no one could catch. He lied but..
I love the way he lies.. He kept me where I wanted to be. He holds me in his arms keeping me in the cage. He whispers how he was sorry. I kiss his soft lips. Then when we pull away. I whisper back saying I understand. He grabs my hand. Then pushing me on a soft plush bed. Getting on top eyeing me like a predator. I smirk. I wonder why you think you can obsess over someone who is not me. I say in a joking matter. I get up kissing him once again. Ezra.. I whisper. He stares at me with love in his eyes. Please.. Please don't leave me.. I whispered a cry. I won't leave you.. I won't leave you. He kissed me once again. Slowly undressing me with soft fingers that gently touch my skin. He kissed my shoulder,  then my vally of my chest. His hands unlock my key to my breasts. He played me down kissing my pink popped buds then sucking on them. My mouth was a big O shape as my moans were small. My hands pulled his hair, pleading for more. Please Ezra.. I begged like a dog for treats. He nodded pulling my pants down then pushing them aside. To only see my lace garment that was clearly wet for him to see. So cute. He whispers. Placing his middle finger in the silt. I squrimed. Please stop teasing me! I yelled in a frustrating tone. He smirked. Pulling my garment off to see the pure flower oozing white juice. Look who wants to eat you up. He says while he chuckled darkly as he pushed his face into the sweet sensitive flower of mine. I moan loudly as it was almost a sudden scream. He licked the flower up like ice cream. His wet muscle dug deep in the flowers stem. He used  his fingers to push inside her. Stretching her stem. He pushed in and out till she climaxed all over his fingers.  He got on his knees, pulling the pants and boxers down to see the hard oozing rod standing up. Are you ready? He asks. She nods pushing it inside her as her flower stretches. She yelled in pain. As he stopped kissing her lips. She pulled away after getting used to be stretched. Please go on.. She begs. He pushes more into her as she hears a soft moan. He moved his hips making the skin slap quietly. She moans softly, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. As he pounded into her more till they both climaxed together. He pulled out to see white juice ooze out of her flower. He kissed her the last time saying goodnight then they fell asleep.