Dirty Boy (Stripper! Levi X Bar tender! Reader

The music was blasting, the bright neon lights circled around the people that dance dirty. Ladys and men sitting in chairs watching the man dancing around the pole. Of course I was new and could be in deep shit if I insult him. My eyes eyed him till a man sat in the middle of the bar smirking at me grossly. But I just ignore it. "What would you like to drink sir?" I asked politely. "You on this table bent over and letting me cum in you're ass baby~." His drunken voice ozzed with pure lust. "Sir there is no tolerance for the sentence you tried to swoon me with. So please let me do my job and get you a drink, or you can leave." "Baby girlll but I wanna make you cum all over my 9'inch cock~" "She said stop now leave her the fuck alone asshat." I looked wide eyed at the man that was behind the drunk baster. 'Wait That's Levi Ackerman! That's the man who was dancing on the pole!' The drunken male scurried away, leaving me and Levi alone. "Hey can I get a drink?" I looked at him in shock. "Y-yes sir! What would you like to drink?" I grabbed a clear cup and filled it with ice. "Water." I nodded grabbing a full water bottle then opening it then pouring in in a cup. I turn around handing him the cup. He took it and drank it slowly. I wanted to get to know him so why no question, yes he's a hottie but I don't care about looks I care about the personality. "So um do you dance for a living or something?" 'Stupid (Y/N)! Of course he does other things!' " Tch. Yeah, I work as a model sometimes, brat." "Oh so you're big in popularity?" I ignored his slight rude nickname. "I guess. Are you this stupid to ask questions brat?" He glared at me but his eyes had a slight shine... Of lust...?
"N-no.. I just don't talk to a lot of handsome men like you!" 'Shit (Y/N) He's going to leave! I guess my mom is right I can't even get a man!' "I did not mean that sir!" He hands me a nice folded napkin. "Call me later alright brat?" I nod, blushing softly. "Yes sir." "Also call me Levi, And (Y/N)?" "Yes Levi..?" "I'm walking you home tonight." "okay! Wait how do you know my name!? " "You're name tag brat." "Oh!"

He got back on the stage keeping an eye on me the whole time. Till another dude came and sat in a chair. I was drinking a soft drink till the man smiled at me. " Hi, can I have a glass of sprite?" His bright green eyes shines brightly. 'Wait he's one of the dancers!' "Yes! Just one second!" I grab a glass filling it halfway with I've then filling it with his sprite. "here you go!" I give him his drink to have some of the soft drink spilled on my hand. "Oops!" I was about to pull my hand to clean it but he pulled it up to his lips, kissing it then licking it only keeping his addicting eyes on me. Then pulling away letting my hand free smirking then he bit his lip. 'Fuck me! Literally!' As then another man came in view. "What are you doing Eren?"
My whole body felt frozen. The face Levi had scared the living Shit out of me! Eren froze immediately after hearing Levi's voice. "Hehehe.. Um I was introducing myself to the new bar tender!" Eren yells nervously. "All right now get the fuck out of here Titianshit." Levi said glareing at Eren. Eren got up leaving quickly only me and Levi by ourselves. There was no music, pure nothing.. I look up at Levi. I turn around grabbing my bag, after I cleaned the mess. I felt Levi's eyes glareing at me. "You can stop Levi, were not even dating.." I sighed still cleaning, without looking at him once again. Then she left as well he left too.
When they left it was pure silence just the air felt.. unstable. Levi looked at the girl who he felt he could've grown attached. But it was too late.. "I'm sorry, Levi it was rude of me to act that way.." she softly said as she looked at Levi. Levi did apologize when she got home, he stopped her giving her a loving kiss.