Day 1

A familiar bare white ceiling stares down at me when I open my eyes which  doesn't seem like a big deal, except Yoongi's ceilings are pastel blue.

"Jin.." I hear a muffled whimper. "Please, come out. I'm going downstairs now."

I turn over to meet Mario figurines on my bedside table. I quickly sit up to see I'm surround by Mario merchandise.

"I'm at the dorms." I gasp. "I'm home."

Jumping out of bed, I run to the calendar. The day of Yoongi's death. I open the door and run down the stairs, and run into a room in which makes me stop in my tracks. Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook are all sitting around the table playing cards, they look up at me and smile.

"Jin!" They all shout running up to me and pulling me into a big hug.

I begin to cry and hug them back. I can save them.

"Where's Yoongi?" I ask, remembering what I have to do. "I need to talk to him."

"I saw him get into his car," Jungkook says, pointing to the door. "He looked like he was about to cry.

"Thanks kiddo," I ruffle his hair. "Whatever happened to Ally wasn't your fault, you do know that, right?"

"I-" Jungkook looks taken back. "Thank you, I needed that."

"I'll be right back!" I shout to them as I run out the door. "I'll be with Yoongi too."

The forest is dark and silent, it looked like something from a horror movie. Somewhere you'd have to be stupid to go in alone. I climb the fence and make my way into the forest, stumbling and tripping here and there. Until I could hear crying from nearby. I use my ears more than my eyes to guide me, when I turn a corner I see him. The rope already tied up in a loop, ready to be used. He is leaning over, crying into his hands next to a tree that has carved into it 'ALLY&SUGA'.

"Yoongi," I whisper walking quietly towards him. "Are you okay?"

"Do I look fucking okay?" He growls before looking up at me, his eyes full of water and his cheeks stained. "Oh, Jin."

"Hi," I smile, sitting down next to him. "Do you want to talk?"

"That's funny," Yoongi laughs, but his laugh is empty. "I've just been told to shut up."

"You can talk to me," I gently nudge him, making him sit down. "I can promise I won't tell you to shut up."

"Thanks," Yoongi sits down. "I just miss her."

"I know," I put my arm around him and pull him towards me. "You're allowed to miss her."

"I keep pretending that she's alive," Yoongi rubs his nose. "That there is a spark of hope that she's alive."

"If that's your way of dealing with the pain," I rub his shoulder. "Then that's your coping mechanism."

"Will the pain ever go away?" Yoongi looks at me. "Will this ever stop?"

"No," I reply sadly. "But it gets better, you will never completely get rid of this aching feeling, but it gets better. Believe in me."

"I don't think I can live without her," Yoongi let's out a croak. "I just can't."

"You can," I pat his back before standing up. "I'll help you through thick and thin, I'm going to be there for you every day until you say so."

"Jin," Yoongi wipes his tears. "I want to die."

"So do I," I give a smile to him. "But we need to think about others. It's your choice, I'll be in the car. I'll give you fifteen minutes and if you don't come I'll call an ambulance. They won't get here on time but if that's what you want that's okay."

I give him one last grin before walking away.