Day 2

"I hope the baby is okay," I say more to myself than to the others. "I can't have messed up their child too.."

"Whenever I see a couple with a child all I think about is them having sex." Yoongi folds his arms.

"That's really weird."

"That's disgusting."

"What the hell Yoongi."

We all look at Yoongi in disgust.

"What?" He puts his hands up. "I'm just speaking my mind."

"I think you should stop thinking your mind," Hoseok nudges Yoongi. "Taehyung!"

"You can come in now," Taehyung whispers, a big rectangle smile stretched across his face. "But be quiet."

Hoseok is the first to jump up and run into the room with Jimin close behind. I trail behind with Yoongi and Taehyung happily skips behind us.

Morgan in a bed in a hospital gown is holding the most precious little baby I have ever seen. Everyone says 'aw', even Yoongi.

"They're so beautiful," Hoseok kneels down next to Morgan. "Which sex?"

Jimin giggles and Yoongi smacks him round the head.

"A girl," Morgan smiles tiredly. "Who wants to hold her first?"

Hoseok carefully picks the baby from Morgans arms and gives them to Yoongi.

"Huh?" Yoongi asks shocked as he stares at Hoseok and then down at the baby. "I don't know what to do with it."

"It?" Taehyung laughs. "Did you just call my baby an 'it'?"

"No," Yoongi frowns but when she opens her blue eyes and stares up at Yoongi, he can't hide his smile. "She really is beautiful."

"Gets it from me," Taehyung smiles proudly until Morgan hits him in the stomach. "And you, dear."

"Here," Yoongi passes her to me carefully.

"You're not still calling her Yoonjin are you?" I laugh, gently rocking her. "She needs a better name than that."

"We have decided a name," Morgan looks up to Taehyung. "We were unsure how you would both react."

"Is it that good of a name?" Yoongi chuckles. "She needs the best name in the world."

"We decided to call her Ally," Taehyung says softly. "We couldn't think of a better person to name her after."

Everyone stares at Yoongi and I For our reaction.

"Ally," I look down at the blue eyed, black haired baby. "It's-"

"Perfect." Yoongi smiles down at Ally. "You're Uncle Yoongi is going to spoil you rotten."

I look around the room and burst into tears.