Day 28

Music blares out of the building, so loud you can't hear the lyrics.

"So," Hoseok starts. "Are we just going to walk in?"

"Pretty much."

"Yep."

"Out of all of us, Yoongi will be the one to be stopped," I joke. "They'll think he's a twelve year old girl."

"You're just jealous my looks are still better than yours," Yoongi retorts back. "You're getting old."

I ignore his comment on my flawless face, and walk up to who I presume is the bouncer.

"Hi," I say, trying to sound tough. "Can we get in?"

"You got a pass?"

"No.."

"I'll let you off because I used to like your music," the bouncer moves to the side, letting us walk in. "I'm sorry about Ally."

I see Yoongi's shoulders stiffen, I thank the bouncer and lead them into the club. What I see makes me want to throw up.

There are two rows of seats where girls are sitting throwing money in a man with black hair's face. He is only wearing a tight thong and is furiously thrusting onto girls laps. That man is Jimin. The boy I practically raised, the sweet, innocent, kind boy from Busan.

"I think I'm going to be sick," Hoseok gags. "I-"

"I can't believe we didn't care enough to check up on him," Yoongi's voice is scarily cold. "We've all been living with everything and anything at our feet and here Jimin is, Hoseok, this is all because of you."

"Yoongi," I glare at him. "This is nor the time nor place."

"I did this," Hoseok's voice cracks. "I did this to Jimin, I am such a terrible person."

"What have I said about putting yourself?" I sigh. "Do you both just completely ignore everything I say?"

"How are we going to get his attention?" Hoseok asks, watching the screaming girls. "Do you think he'll even recognise us?"

"Like this," Yoongi smiles and then shouts. "Hey! Jimin! Park Jimin! Is that Tony Montana?"

Jimin turns around, sweat dripping from every area possible, and his jaw drops. Tripping over a roll of money, he runs behind a red curtain, earning boos from the girls.

"Is this how we've all come to?" I ask myself. "If one of us did something differently, would the outcome be completely different?"