Day 29

"Are you sure this is where he lives?" Yoongi asks Hoseok. "It doesn't look right."

"That's what the elderly woman told me," Hoseok sighs sadly at the house. "Poor Jiminie, we are all living in luxury whilst he is here."

My breath hitches in my throat as I look at the house, wooden boards barred the windows, the door was no longer in the doorway, the garden is all ripped up from its roots and the house looks dark.

"Only one way to be sure," Yoongi walks up to the doorway. "I'll go call for him."

"Are you crazy?" I whisper loudly to him. "This looks like a drug dealers den, get away!"

"Anyone here?" Yoongi shouts into the house, completely ignoring me. "Jimin?"

"Why the fuck are you shouting?" A man groans from somewhere in the house. "Jimin ain't here!"

"Then do you know where he is?" Yoongi asks in a quieter voice. "We need to find him."

"He ain't in any trouble, is he?" The man asks. "He's a troubled lad but he has a heart of gold, if you need any money I'll give it to you."

"We're his friends," Yoongi answers. "We don't want any trouble, we just want to talk with him."

"He's in the 'Love Club' a couple streets away, you'll hear the music before you see it." The man comes to the doorway. "He's performing tonight."

The man has dark blue hair and three lip piercings, he has black ripped jeans and a baggy grey jumper. He looks like he's just been woken up, he probably has.

"You won't be able to get in today," he looks at the three of us. "It's a special occasion, some rich guys daughters hen night or something. Go to the 'Love Club' tomorrow night, he'll be performing again there at around eleven o'clock in the evening."

"Thank you," Yoongi bows. "Um.."

"Blue." The man leans on the doorway. "The names Blue, it's not my real name but that's what everyone calls me."

"Blue," Yoongi smiles. "Thank you."

"No problem," Blue calls after us when we walk down the street. "These roads aren't safe, be careful."