Day 49 II

We both are sitting opposite each other at a small table in a pretty cafe at the edge of town, I am reading a newspaper, occasionally glancing over at Yoongi, whilst Yoongi stares at his phone.

"We should be able to track her phone down now," he says, breaking the silence. "Or whatever she used to message me from."

"What if she's in heaven?" I joke, trying to break the ice. "How will we get to her then?"

"Are you still taking this as a joke?" Yoongi suddenly seems annoyed. "Ally could be out there and yet you don't seem a bit concerned."

"I'm not here because I want to find her," I lied. "I just want to find which sicko decided to text from Ally's account to you."

"So..you don't believe she's alive?" Yoongi asks, his expression falls. "You're not even a tiny bit curious?"

"I gave up hoping years ago," I replied sharply. "And you should too."

Yoongi doesn't say anything else and sits back in his chair, folding his arms, he sighs. Looks at me once more and returns to his phone, in which his face lit up.

"I found her!" He nearly shouts. "It's tracked her down!"

"Where?" I ask, trying not to sound too enthusiastic. "Where is she?"

"She's..she's.." Yoongi gulps before looking up at me. "She's at the dorms."

"Are you sure?" I try to take his phone but he pulls it away. "It can't be possible!"

After our disbandment, BTS left the dorms to go our own ways. I became an actor for a while until I quit, Namjoon carried on with his rapping career and so did Jungkook with his singing, I have no idea what Yoongi did, Hoseok became a dance teacher at a university, Taehyung married Morgan and Jimin went back home. As far as I know, none of us went back to the dorms, I for one was too scared I'd regret my choice of leaving and I think the rest thought that too. It's not as if I don't miss the boys, I didn't want to ruin their new lives by turning up out of the blue. It was only Yoongi I've seen since then, I got a wedding invitation off Taehyung but I never went, I was jealous that they got their happily ever after.

"Is it even still there?" I ask, folding the newspaper and placing it on the table. "Do we really have to go back there? Of all places?"

"Do you want to find Ally?" Yoongi stood up. "Or whoever that 'sicko' is?"

"Fine," I sigh, standing up too. "But you're paying for the bus."