He rinsed out the dish rag then turned back around and walked back over to the table where he was eating at, wiped off the table and looked up, and noticed that Uncle Lill was standing there  smiling mad hard with not 1 but 2 sets of keys in his hands. L shared a look with Layla which made Layla look at Uncle Lill with 1 eyebrow raised up high.

"Why you over there smiling like a creep Uncle Lill?" asked Layla.

"You know damn well I ain't got no creep in my blood Layla. How bout y'all catch me outside real quick, I got something I want y'all to check out." says Lill as everyone else follows him outside as L shoots the dish rag in the sink and follows everyone else outside to see what uncle Lill wanted them to check out.

As soon as they got outside he tosses L a set of keys to his all midnight blue tinted  with blue black chrome wheels Dodge Magnum 2012 Edition with tinted windows.

then he passes Layla another set of keys to her Candy Apple Mercedes Benz S-10 2017 New Edition

Treecie is standing at the door with her arms across her bosom still upset, because they wont let her go to D&B, and feels a tinge of jealousy, because she can't believe to top it all off they just received new cars.

"This is un-fucking beleivable." Treecie says under her breath, as she shakes her head from side to side then rolls her eyes.

"Ayee!!!" Shouts Layla as they both simultaneously run up to their vehicle's, opens the doors, as get ready to enter them, they hear Lill whistle loudly then says,

"Sorry to burst y'alls bubble, but y'all can't drive them mother fucker's till after the graduation."

"Damn...." Says both L and Layla under their breath as they both shut their doors and head in the house to get ready... ... ...

    🌟💫✨🌟💫✨🌟💫✨

💋NYRA NA-NA POOLE💋

Nyra was listening to Kanye West - Good Morning on her pink and black cheetah print custom made beats pill which is connected by bluetooth through her apple Iphone 7plus which is inside her Mk beach bag.

She had already packed her graduation outfit and make-up in her Mk Beach bag last night. Her cap and gown is on a hanger inside her black dust proof hanger coat, clothes garment suit cover, her shoes are already over at Layla's.

So now all she had to do here at home was flat iron her hair before heading over to L and Layla's to get dressed.

As she was finishing up flat ironing the last couple strands of her hair while watching and admiring her hair and figure in the mirror. She was startled by her father sneering at her from her door way with a bottle of Jack Daniels in one had, and something that which looked like a burnt out cigar in the other hand, as he took a long guzzle from the liquor; he wiped his mouth to get rid of the the liquor that dribbled from between his lips and down his chin.

Nobody really knows about Nyra's home life, her mother is her sole provider and caregiver, she receives lots of love, affection and almost anything she wants or need from her mother.

It use to be the same for her father, but since the Red Bell Brewery Co. moved from philly Xavia Kirsten Poole has been out of work, and he turned to the bottle for comfort and her mother Nialah Yasirah Poole works a lot of hours at The University Of Penn Hospital to support her one and only child Nyra, and her husband drinking addiction.

BEYOND EYESIGHT जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें