One

There is this state that looks like a mitten with a deer jumping over it. Well, of course, that state is Michigan. The capital is Lansing. But this story doesn't take place in that city.
Ann Arbor. A suburb of Detroit, the city of industry. That's where the story takes place. Possibly, downtown Ann Arbor is the best place in town. So many places to visit. A stunning place for tourists. An abundance of shops like Cherry Republic and Treasure Mart. There is a Farmer's Market in Kerrytown, where every Wednesday and Saturday, people come and sell freshly baked bread, tea, honey, beeswax candles, jam, vegetables, and even clothing.
The year is 2012. Right behind Tios the Mexican restaurant, there is a vile apartment building. The apartments there are compact, just like a communal flat in the Soviet Union, but believe me, six people dwelled in one of them. Roommates. All of them were in their early twenties, and they all went to the University of Michigan, Eastern Michigan University or Washtenaw Community College. Three of each gender. They were named Madelyn Locks, Tara Holmes, Frida Larsen, Charles Skyline, Mitchell Hall, and Luigi Broadway.
Madelyn had a nose and mouth piercing, she was always gleeful. She rented the apartment to her roommates, and thanks to them, she made 300 dollars per month from each person. She enjoyed board games and magazines with hot guys. She was dating a basketball athlete named Chad, with whom she was very happy. Madelyn was 23 years old.
Tara (pronounced Tar-ah) dreamed of becoming a fashion designer. However, her behavior wasn't like a 21-year old woman would act. If she was home and had free time, this woman played with Barbie action figures and slept with stuffed animals. She even had a mini bathtub with rubber ducks on her bed, and whenever she took a bath, she would bring them and a baby doll into the tub. Tara also adored American pop, and she listened to it whenever she was able to. She was a delinquent and arrogant woman, however, wanted to change her behavior.
Frida was a twenty-two-year-old immigrant from Norway, and she was planning to open a restaurant. She was always irritated by the amount of American music Tara played, mostly because her taste of music was the complete opposite of her roommates'. Frida was a restful, self-person, that's why she tried to spend less time in the compact apartment. 
Charles "Chuck" was a twenty-one-year-old man who suffered from cerebral palsy. His dream was to have a stroll at least once in his life. He had the ability to walk, however not for long; if he needed to go somewhere that was more than ten minutes away, he was required to ride a wheelchair. Despite having muscle weaknesses, he was great at playing the guitar and hoped to become a professional one day.
Mitchell "Mitch" was Chuck's best friend whom he knew since late elementary school, and even though they had dissimilar interests, they respected them and never judged each other. He was going to college to be a cell phone and tablet designer; he was really good with them. When he was a kid, he would take apart an old device, and then put it back together. There wasn't very much entertainment back then, so Mitch spent his days taking apart old phones if he found one. His age was twenty-two.
Luigi was very unlike his roommates. He was an insignificant, dejected man who was always ungrateful. He was upset, frightened and a cigarette addict. Luigi was jealous, hateful, and evil on the outside, but very kind on the inside. Nevertheless, one thing Luigi loved was the Super Mario game series, and the number one thing he liked there was a character that had the same name as him. And those games cheered him up the most, but barely. Also, he took great pleasure in breakdancing, but no one knew that he has that talent and none of his roommates cared. Furthermore, Luigi loved reading car magazines, and he was an expert on cars. His favorite cars were the Ferrari and Lamborghini, and he thought if he owned one, then lots of people would give him rides on their backs, write about him in the paper for being 'hottest', and ask for his autograph. But his wish was to be happy just for one second. He just had no clue what it was like. Luigi was twenty-one.

Soon, the apartment will have an extra person...a very extraordinary person...a person that no one has ever seen.