Chapter 22

"FOOOD!!" Rosalina looked over at me. "Ok, I know you're hungry and all but tell your stomach to stop yelling at me. They're supposed to just growl, no form semi-coherent words." I smile sheepishly. "What can I say? my stomach has a mind of its own when I'm hungry." She walks up to the table with a plate in each hand and sets one down in front of me. "Quick warning Andreina, Take it slow. I don't know what they feed you the past 5 months, but it doesn't look like enough. If you eat fast after not eating much for a while you will get a very bad stomach ache, and possibly throw it back up... HEY, What did I just say? Don't wolf it all down." 

I look up from my now almost empty plate. "Huh, did you say something?" Rosalina rolled her eyes. "Why did I bother? I should have told you before bringing out the food. Well, Good Luck."

I stretch my arms above my head. "Now onto more pressing matters. Is Ethan dead?" I ask Rolf, "Not quite sure. He managed to get away somehow after getting attacked by the entire pack. He probably died of his wounds alone in the woods." "OK. Now the first time I met Trinity was on the plane that crashed, and she apparently was trying to kill me then too. The next time I saw her she told me she was working for someone else. If there is somebody out there that wants me dead, I want to know who and why." I say  "Andrina, that's crazy! Are you sure you want to chase down some guy who wants to kill you? I doubt you could even find this guy. Plus, you could actually get yourself killed." Rosalina says, worry lacing her voice"I'll be fine, just have to train now that I know. I can be better prepared." "Andrina, I have the feeling you have forgotten you are essentially 8 months pregnant, and after that you will have a baby you have to take care of. You do not have time to go galavanting across what could be the world looking for this guy." I look down and scratch my head.

Rosalina narrows her eyes suspiciously. "What is it?" I look back up " I was actually planning on walking to my parents house. Then try and find this island I saw in a dream... Oh don't look at me like I'm crazy, I'm just curious and OH CURSE ALL THINGS TINY!!" I double over in pain. Rosalina stands up and runs around the table. Rolf looks up with interest "Rosalina told you not to eat fast, you should have listened to her." I gather myself just enough to glare at him and say "It wasn't the food OOHHGG!" I take some deep breaths as the pain slowly fades. "Andrina are you ok? Please tell me it's not coming now. After the day you've had, the last thing you need is for this baby to come now." I close my eyes and nod. "I'm fine. It's fine. I just need a second" I keep my head in between my legs as I try to relax. "I'm guessing this wasn't the first time this has happened because contractions aren't that painful unless you've had them for a while." I smile slightly at Rosalina's concern then I nod and raise three fingers indicating days.

Rosalina nods and says "And this is why you are not leaving, at least not until the baby comes." I groan a little then say "fine" Rosalina smiles "hey your birthday is in like three months, cheer up. You'll be 21 and you can drink, though you should probably wait on that. I don't think you want a one year old alcoholic." she says with a teasing voice. 'But she is right, like she often is'