Chapter 19

I punch the wall of the basement. "How did I get into this mess?! How was I supposed to know Ethan would go all psychotic on me, or that he was insane to begin with? I swear with every last breath in my body, I will make him pay for what he has done. no one gets to just drug me, force me to marry them, and then fuck me in the basement! OH! He is so dead!" I yell punching the wall again. I hear a knock on the door. "Oh why bother knocking. You're the one who put me in here and you're the one who locked it." 'now's my chance the moment he opens that door, I'll shoot a fireball in his face. And if that doesn't kill him then I will turn into a fox and rip out his throat. yeah. ok 1, 2, 3,'

"DI.. you're not Ethan. Who are you and what are you doing here? Did Ethan send you? If not, Are you here to help me?" I say to the woman who just walked through the door. "My name is Dr. Trinity, I'm here to do a quick test. Yes Mr. Ethan sent me and, Yes I am here to help you. One thing my employer was adamant about was his wife, you, gets a positive on this test. Well that and the fact that I'm not going to tell anyone you are locked in the basement." she says in a sweet voice, her cat tail twitching in the air. I stare at her. "You look familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?" I say with suspicion. "I was a flight attendant until the plane I was on crashed. Such a tragedy." she says obviously hoping for sympathy. 'I remember her now. she was the flight attendant that asked me to do her job.' "Oh, so sorry. You survived a plane crash that only killed one person." I say with mock sympathy. "What do you mean? That plane crash killed two people. I know because I more or less asked girl to stay behind and die." she says without a care in the world. I smile grimly. "Nope. Only one person died. I should know, I held her in my arms when she died and as for the person you tried to kill. I am the person. I'm not dead now am I?" she stares at me in shock "YOU SURVIVED!!! You weren't supposed to survive. Grrr. As soon as Mr. Ethan gets what he wants from you, I'm killing you, like he wanted." 'oh great. another person who wants to hurt me.' 

She threw a small box at me. "Here! Follow the instructions on the box and don't try to hid the results." she growled at me. I looked down to see what was in the box. I frown. "Seriously. Y-You're joking right?" She shakes her head. I laugh. "Look, I may have been living in the woods since I was 14 but I'm not an idiot. I know it takes longer than one night and sometimes more than one night, for something to show up on a pregnancy test." She sighs "Don't you get that you are different from everybody. For you it does only take one night, and you're pregnancies won't last as long. Though it'll be more painful that way but, I can live with that." "Wait, what will be more painful?" I say hesitantly. Dr. Trinity rolled her eyes. "The pregnancy of course. It will only last six months instead of nine, which gives your body less time to adapt. Plus the baby will be the same size as if it was nine months. So yeah. More painful. Now get to work." "I don't want to be pregnant, I don't want to be here, and I don't want to be different. I just want to go home!" I cry curling into a ball. She crouches down next to me. "Oh sweetie, this is your home, or at least until Mr. Ethan decides you're useless. So I suggest you cooperate or you will be very miserable here." Dr. Trinity says starting sweetly but ending on a nasty tone. I glare at her. "I am miserable, I have been since I left my parents back in Nabraxico."