Chapter 21

I woke up in a very comfortable bed in room that looked oddly familiar. After wondering where the bed came from for a few minutes I remembered seeing Rosalina walk into the basement right before I passed out. 

I sit up and start to climb out of the bed. When I got my legs over the side I hear the door start to open. "Rosalina?" I ask Then in walks Dr. Trinity. "Nope, It's me. Hello, kid. It's been a couple of months." she smiles. "Now that silly boy is out of the way, I can finish the first job. Say good-bye you ignorant little princess." she starts to sashay towards me pulling out a knife with a jagged blade. I scream as loud as I could after a few months of not talking at all. Suddenly she lurched forward and fell on me, the knife grazing my forearm. I tried to push her off me but it seemed like she just got 100 pounds heavier. Then I realized she wasn't trying to kill me, in fact she wasn't even moving. "Can someone help me get her off me?" I ask my voice muffled by her body. "Oh, Andrina. Is that you?" "No, It's the Queen of England. Of course it's me. Now get me out of here Rolf." "Ok, Ok, calm down... Now you can push her off. I was sitting on her." I scowl and push her in the direction I thought Rolf was in. "Hey watch it. You almost squished me." Someone said in a small but strong voice. I sit up and see Hermosa sitting with an indignant look on her face. "Sorry." I say pushing myself into a sitting position, grimacing because it felt like my arm was on fire. "Ow" I say in a monotone voice when I move my arm. I look down at the cut and see it was more than just a graze. 'stupid jagged blade. It looks like someone tried to saw my arm off.' "Whoa! What have you been eating? Your belly is huge." I sigh. "It's called being pregnant." "You don't look to happy about it. Smile, You're going to be a mama." Hermosa says happily, wagging her tail. "I would be happy if it was my choice to have a baby." I grab my arm and tried to stand up when I felt hands pushing on my shoulders. "Sit and let me see that arm." I look to my left and see Rosalina holding a bandage in one hand and my arm in the other. 

"How did you know I needed a bandage? You just got here." She looked up from my arm and said "I heard you scream, I was going to come help when your friend Rolf ran by. I thought you would be fine for a second with him there, in order for me to grab the first aid kit. I was thinking anything to make you scream like that would have been caused by something hurting you and I was right. This looks bad." she replied grimacing. "I have had worse." I say shrugging. All though I haven't actually had worse I knew she would worry less if she thought I had dealt with worse injuries on my own. Next to me Rolf cocked his head "You have? When?" I glare at him and slowly say "Oh you remember that one time," I raise my eyebrows, trying to get my point across. Rolf blinked then said "No, no I don't. The worst injury you've had that I know of was when you tripped over your own two feet and sprained your wrist. That was the only time I have seen you come close to crying other than when you missed your parents." I shake my head in disappointment. "Looks like I caught you in the middle of a lie." Rosalina says. "Not entirely, I just stretched the truth a little." I say slightly embarrassed. "Uh-huh, Right." she says, her face showing that she didn't believe my reasoning. 

I clear my throat. "Mm, yes. Ah, are you almost done? I have to go to the bathroom and I'm hung...OWW!" I yank my arm out of her grip. "Did you have to tie it so tight, it feels like that one time I put a rubber band around my wrist when I was like Five. Only way to get it of was to cut it with hang-nail clippers.." I hold my arm and look down at the bed. "I, Uh, I've heard that cold water helps get blood out of fabric. It might work with the bed. If not then, heh, then she just ruined the bed by causing me to bleed all over it." I say awkwardly trying to put full blame on Dr. Trinity.  'It's not my fault she hates me and tried to kill me.' "Well, like I was in the process of saying, I'm now going to the bathroom and then I will eat something." I stand up and start walking over to the door, when I trip over Dr. Trinity's arm. I turn my head to glare at her when I notice that her head was in the wrong position. I instead look at Rolf, "You snapped her neck and killed her by jumping on her?" I stared at him in shock and slight horror. Yes, she wasn't a good person and she was trying to kill me, but Rolf didn't seemed to worried about just killing someone. 

I slowly stand up and back out the door, keeping an eye on Dr. Trinity. 'Don't come back, don't come back, don't come back.' I repeat in my head, then my rational thinking kicked in 'She's dead stupid. She won't come back to life.' I turn and walk quickly into the bathroom.

' I turn and walk quickly into the bathroom

This is what I imagined the knife Dr. Trinity had. Just a slightly shorter blade