Accalia - Chapter 14

Magsimula sa umpisa

I was just about to fall asleep when I heard banging on our room door.

“Dolph open up. We’ve got a guest.” Marrok yelled. “Hurry up. I mean it.”

I could almost hear Dolph rolling his eyes. He mumbled something along the lines of ‘I’m a century old where do you get off telling me what to do?’

I moaned when he started to move. I pushed myself away from the movement and shoved my head under my pillow.

You okay love? Dolph said in my head.

No, I want to sleep. I was going to sleep whether he liked it or not.

I’ll let you sleep. I will be back as soon as I can. Love you. He waited for me to respond before he left the room.

“I know.” Then I promptly went back to sleep. It was the weekend. I could sleep all I liked.

AAA

I had the worst dream ever.

I was holding a baby in my arms, trying to get it to stop crying but he wouldn’t stop. That’s when another child started to cry, and another, and another.

I looked around me and saw about fifteen babies all over the room crying and screaming. What the hell was going on?

I woke up screaming in terror. Tears were pouring down my cheeks and sons were leaving my throat and not stopping no matter how hard I tried.

Dolph came rushing into the room looking around for the danger. When he found none he cradled me in his arms.

“What’s wrong love? Why were you screaming?” Worry dripped from his voice. “Why are you crying?”

I continued sob, the tears had stopped but now I was left with hick up’s.

“I…I had… the worst dream…ever.” I couldn’t talk properly because the hick up’s wouldn’t stop. “I had a baby in my arms and he was crying which set off the other fifteen of them off.” Tears started pouring down my face again

I saw Dolph frown then hide a smile. I knew he would think this was funny.

“I’m sure we aren’t going to have fifteen kids Ace…not all at once anyway.” My eyes bugged out of their sockets.

“What? You want fifteen kids?” I screamed. “Nu-huh, no you don’t. Don’t even have that thought again. It’s not happening.” I shook my head at him.

“Well it could happen and if it does I won’t mind.” He got up and lifted me up into his arms. “Time for you to have a relaxing bath. I don’t want you stressing out. It’s not good for my child.”

I rolled my eyes. I wasn’t even showing and he was possessive. Well I guess he is the only one who can really smell it so it is real to him.

After he had run the bath he slowly undressed me then submerged my body under the water. The warmth of the water was heaven against my skin.

I closed my eyes in bliss and sighed releasing all the tension from my shoulders.

“Did you want anything in particular for lunch?” Dolph asked from the door.

“Umm…orange juice, defiantly, with a lettuce, celery and peanut butter sandwich. Mmmm, yes. Thanks.”

I looked at Dolph and saw his nose scrunched up. He obviously did not like my choice in food. He didn’t say anything though. He nodded and left closing the door behind him.

A giggle slipped through my lips. His face was adorable scrunched up like that.

The water had started to cool so I decided to get out of the bath. After drying myself with a towel I put on a large, black night gown and made my way into our room.

I did not fail to notice that Megz hadn’t come to our room last night. I wonder.

I found Dolph on the bed reading a book and my food waiting for me on the side table.

“Yes, food.” I picked up the sandwich and made sure everything I wanted on it was then took a bite.

“Oh, my God. This is heaven.” My eyes closed as I savoured the flavours in my mouth.

“Okay, whatever you say love.” Dolph was watching me with a smile on his face. “Oh just to let you know we were right about why Jessamine wanted Britt. She’s standing trial soon.”

I nodded as I finished the rest of my new found love.

“So until then Jessamine will be staying in the pack house with us.” I was confused. He saw my expression and explained. “If Britt is sentenced to death it’s Jessamine’s job to kill her. It’s easier for her to stay close then have to travel long distances just for one job.”

I then clocked. “And we’ll be able to keep an eye on her. Maybe even get more information on what really happened to my Dad.” He smiled.

“Exactly.”

AAA

Let me know what you think...

XD