Chapter 33

Shaun: 

I was so confused about tylisha she never wanna talk to me about anything. I just shook my head when she got up and left the room I wanted to do something nice for her tonight I decided to cook dinner for her tonight so we can talk.

I sat down on my phone I got a text from my ex I didn't reply I got up and went in the room where tylisha was I watched her she was crying I didn't even say anything I watched her I finally went in the room and gave her a hug.

"what's wrong why you crying?" I wiped the tears off her face.

"It's just a lot I've been through too much and my baby's daddy saying that his daughter is not his he was the only person I've been with but he haven't talked to me since we broke up 2 years ago.

"Why y'all break up?" I asked.

She sighed. "His brother got killed by some bloods, I told him I was a blood but I didn't know anything about what happened he thought it was a set up but I  didn't know anything and he broke up with me he never talked to me again because he couldn't trust me, but I seen him again and we talked about what happened and everything and he got mad at his new girlfriend and came to my house and then I got pregnant."

  I looked at her "That nigga just don't care about you he should've listened to you, do you know who killed his brother?" I asked.

"No I don't know anything I wasn't even there when it happened it wasn't our set." she told me

"So you sure it wasn't then?, What was this nigga name?" I raised my eyebrow.

"His name was Damon" she said. "Damn I don't know him but shit I didn't know you was one of them." She looked at me.

"So you're not a blood?" She was shocked I laughed. "Nah ma I'm just good with OG we just cool people I do shit for him that's it I'm not in that gang shit" she looked at me.

"Why you looking at me like that?" I laughed.

"Nothing just thought you was I guess you gone tell me to leave I understand nobody wants to be around a hood ass bitch with a baby I'll just get our stuff and leave." she put her head down and stood up and started to walk away and I grabbed her arm.

"Tylisha where you going?" I pulled her back to the bed. "I don't think about that I don't see that. If I thought all this shit about you do you think I would've stop picked you up and let you live with me? I don't think about that ma you know what I see when I look at you?" She stared in my eyes.

"What a hoe you can just fuck then tell me to get out your house?" She rolled her eyes and tried to walk away I grabbed her arm tight.

"No I would've been fucked if that's what you think but I see more than that"

I smiled at her. "Look ma I got something special planned for us go to the mall and pick out something nice I'll stay here with Aliyah."  

I gave her the keys to the car. She smiled at me and I winked at her. I love to see a smile on her face.

Tylisha:

I went to the mall and found something nice to wear it was cold outside and I looked around the store and picked out a nice long dress with long boots I wanted to look nice I was excited about what he had planned.

I never had no one to plan a date or so anything nice for me I wanted to pick something nice so I picked up the a cute outfit and drove back then went to go change.

When I was changing I smelled something cooking in the kitchen I finished getting ready I put my hair in a bun then walked out the room then I seen Aliyah sleep on the couch,  I went in the kitchen I seen Shaun cooking food.

I looked at his fine ass cooking food with no shirt showing all his tattoos I fell in love just starring at his body he was so fine I love this man .

He turned around and smiled. "My mom will watch the baby while we spend some time if that's cool with you" I shook my head.

"Cool she'll be over to get her in a few" he finished cooking and his mom came over to pick up Aliyah.

I gave her kisses then gave her to Shaun's mom. I walked in the house and I seen Shaun setting up the table with candles and the lights off with music playing in the kitchen. "Come in here ma" he yelled at me to come in the kitchen.

I smiled at him. "I hope you like it" he said with a smile on his face.

"I like it" I sat at the table then he put food on my plate wearing true religion jeans with a true religion shirt and some Jordan's with a hat to match his shirt.

He looked at then I looked at him. "What?" I looked at him smiling.

"Just thinking about what we talked about earlier" I sighed. "What about it?" I shook my head.

"When you asked me was I going to put you out" I raised my eyebrow.

"Oh yea I'll pack up everything." I started to get up then he said.

"tylisha wait!" He grabbed my hand.

"I'm not going to put you out I see more in you than that I don't care about what happened , what you did or you having a baby. I see you being my girl I wanna take care of you. You're beautiful and I wouldn't do that to you" he put his hand on my cheek I smiled.

Then he reached to kiss me I kissed him then I ate the dinner he made. after we finished dinner I got up and told him to come to his bedroom we went into his bedroom.

He kissed me nonstop and he started to pull down my dress showing my bra and panties.

I took off his shirt showing his body he pushed me on the bed then he stopped. I looked confused.

"What's wrong?" I looked at him "I don't have a condom." I didn't care I pulled him back towards me.

"We don't need it" he got back on top of me then he started kissing on my neck and took off my bra showing my breast.

He started sucking on my hard nipples and then kissed me down to my stomach taking off my lace panties and going down.

His tongue going in and out making me moan he kept eating.I pulled down his pants and boxers I his dick my mouth and sucked his dick until I made him cum.

He got on top of me started stroking slow giving me the best dick I ever had.

I screamed his name and he pushed harder and he turned me over and started hitting it from the back. my pussy was dripping he smacked my ass we fucked until we got tired.

I laid down on the bed naked beside shaun. That was the best sex I had.

"I'm about to take shower" he got up out the bed and turned on the shower.

I waited till he got in the shower and I got in he turned around and kissed me and start washing me off and I washed him off.

We kissed he turned me around and start hitting my ass I was saying his name while he was hitting me from the back. He kept fucking me making me scream his name I didn't wanna stop I think I'm in love with him.

We washed off and got out of the shower he put a towel over his body walked in his bedroom he laughed. "Damn I gotta go but you keep giving me the pussy" he winked at me I rolled my eyes at him then  He licked his lips and put on his clothes on.