Chapter 23

Nadia:

it's Ayden's first birthday I was excited and kinda sad at the same time. My baby has grown up so much I can't believe it's been a whole year since I gave birth to my son. I wanted Ryan to be here with me and Ayden but I have both of my parents here with me.

"Look at my grandson he getting so big," my dad said. "Yea I know now it's time for him to start walking. When are you going to walk for mommy?" I looked down at Ayden on the floor playing with his toys.

"Maybe he gone be like you" my dad laughed. "Daddy don't do that" I rolled my eyes. "Nadia let's decorate before these kids get here!" My mom yelled.

I walked into the kitchen and looked around seen the birthday cake and the table decorated with blue and red tablecloths and birthday party hats. I finished putting decorations up when I was almost done my phone rung it was Ryan.

"Hello?" I answered. "Hey baby where's Ayden?" He asked me. "In the living room with my dad"  I said. "Can you give him the phone so I can tell him happy birthday." I went into the living room where Ayden was. "daddy wants to talk to you" I held the phone in my hand "say hello" I said looking at Ayden.

I heard Ryan over the phone. "Happy birthday lil man" Ryan said to Ayden who wasn't paying attention. "I love you I wish I was there to be with you" Ryan said. I looked at Ayden who was smiling trying to talk. "Baby?" I heard his voice on the phone. "Yes?" I answered "I love you" Ryan said. "I love you too, but I got to go get ready for the party," I said looking around.

I hung up and sighed then walked into the kitchen where my mom and Ayden was "can you get Ayden please?" My mom said annoyed. "Come on Ayden" I picked him and put on his outfit. I put on a shirt that says happy birthday Ayden with the number one and some long jeans and black Jordan's.

"let mommy take a picture of the big boy" I tried to get him to stay still so I could take a picture I took his picture and posted it on Instagram.

I put on my outfit because the party was about to start in an hour so I wanted to be ready before everyone comes. I flat ironed my long hair and put on a nice sweater and some jeans and a pair of uggs.

"Let's go baby" I picked up Ayden and took him downstairs where all our family and friends were "happy birthday Ayden" everybody said I put Ayden in his chair then put on a birthday hat and put his birthday cake with a candle that had the number 1 on it. "Blow out your candle Ayden!" I told him he tried to touch the cake I picked him up and helped him blow out the candle.

After we blew out the candle I put him back in the chair and smashed the cake in his face he started smiling he reminds me so much of Ryan.

Tylisha:

I rubbed my belly and looked out the window it was a cold winter I put on a sweater a coat to cover up my belly and a pair of boots.

I went downstairs to look and see if anyone was in the house I was the only one home.

I went to the kitchen and got some cereal I waited for a while to see if anyone come in I was looking for OG so I can tell him that I'm pregnant.

I couldn't hide it any longer I was getting bigger but I was scared to tell him that I'm pregnant I knew he was going be mad and ask me a lot of questions.

I waited around to see if he would come 10 minutes passed by and I heard the door shut I sat at the kitchen table and waited to see who it was. It was OG I was anxious when he came in.

"What's up sis?" He said going to the refrigerator to get a drink. "nothing much bro but I got something to tell you we got to talk" I said nervously.

"What is it?" He looked at me with a serious face. "Sit down" I pointed to the chair across from me. he sat down looked at me who was shaking and trying not to be so nervous when I tell him.

"What's on your mind sis?" He asked me. I hesitated and cleared me throat. "Ok well umm.. I..I am pregnant.." I couldn't even look up after I said those words. "wait what????" he stood up.

"what you mean you pregnant? and you just now telling me how many months?" he yelled I looked at him I could tell he was pissed. "I'm 6 months," I said looking down at my belly.

"Why the fuck you just now telling me and I'm supposed to be your brother your fucking brother and you keep shit from me" He yelled slamming the table "But I IM sorr.." I couldn't even get it out "Get the fuck out my house now!" he pointed the door. "where I'm going to go?!" I cried.

"I don't know just get the fuck out I can't believe I let your lying ass stay here I cant trust you get out!" He grabbed me by my arm and walked me to the door. "FUCK YOU OG! " I yelled out when he kicked me out the house it was cold outside I had to cover up as much as I could.

I had to walk the streets until I found a place to go tears fell down my face. I'm only 19 I'm pregnant with no place to go I have nobody I sat on a bench the wind started to blow I was shaking with tears all I have is my baby girl.

I heard a car pull up where i was sitting at. "aye ma why you sitting in the cold?" I heard a familiar voice I looked up it was the boy at OGs house when I first came. "I don't have nowhere to go that's why," I said annoyed I didn't even wanna talk to him.

"Don't you live with OG?" He asked. "He put me out on the street so no I don't" I rolled my eyes. "Damn ma you don't have nobody house you can go to?" He asked me. "No I'll be ok". I wiped my tears and pulled my sweater over my face. "No I can't let you sit out in the cold like that." He looked at me shaking. "You don't even know me so why do you care ?" I snapped.

"I don't want you sitting out here like this it's not safe out here and it's freezing" he rubbed his shoulders. "I'm Shaun" he pulled out his hand. "Tylisha" I said dryly. "Tylisha can you please come with me I don't want you in the cold?" He asked. "No I'm good," I said rubbing my belly.

"You hungry?" He asked when he saw me rub my belly. "No I'm pregnant my baby kicking" he looked at my stomach.

"Oh. Now I can't let you stay out here for real tylisha just trust me I'm a nice dude I'm trying to help." He begged me to go with him. "Ok if you please shut up!" I yelled at him then he helped me up so I could get in his car.