Chapter 24

Tylisha: 

when I got in the car with Shaun I was silent "So what are you having?" He asked me. "Girl" I replied. "Oh, I bet she's gonna be beautiful just like her mother." He smiled looking over at me.

I ignored him he looked over at me again I looked out the window. "What nigga would leave a pretty girl like you on the streets pregnant?" He said looking over at me again.

"Why does it matter? Look you can just let me out right here I don't have time for this!" I pulled the door. He grabbed my hand.

"I'm sorry" he wouldn't let my arm go. I sat back in the seat and looked at him. "You want something to eat?" He said to me I shook my head. "Why you so worried about me? I rolled my eyes.

"I just think it's wrong to see a female on the streets like that." He said I looked over at him I can't lie he was fine as hell brown skin with a low haircut and a pretty ass smile but I know he ain't shit.

"Oh nice," I said sarcastically. "Why you gotta attitude what I do to you?" He asked me.

I rolled my eyes. "Look I don't know why you so worried about me I'm 6 months pregnant and I'm just tired I'm only 19 and I don't have a place to go and you come asking me all these questions what you want me to say!?" I snapped.

"I wanna help you out ma just let me help you come stay at my house I have a nice house just me no girlfriends nobody but me." He begged.

"I don't even know you like that," I said to him "I'm not going to hurt you I promise I'll take care of you and your baby just trust me" he looked in my eyes.

"Ok but I'm not fucking you or anything so don't even think about it" I said with a serious look on my face. "I never said anything about that." He laughed. "Don't even think about it!" I rolled my eyes at him he laughed at me "I'm not ma"

We pulled up to his house it was a nice small house I wasn't expecting it to look like this. He parked his car "well this my house nothing much but it's home" he said.

"Oh it's really nice" I looked at the house. "Thanks" he opened the car door and I opened mine he opened the front door I was so shocked it was actually clean but empty I can tell nobody live here.

"Come in" he told me I walked in his house it was small on the inside. "Make yourself at home I got some food and tv if you get bored alright? I'm going to go out for a while I'll be back later I'll give you my number if you need me" he said writing down his phone number.

"Ok thanks" I sat on the couch and watched tv after he left I walked around the house just to see what it was like. Clean house but quiet much quiet than OGs I went back in the living room and sat on the couch and watched tv till I dozed off...

Shaun:
I can't believe she actually staying at my crib I thought she was going to say no or not get in the car.I'm surprised but I want to take good care of this girl she's beautiful and I like her bad attitude. I know it might be crazy but she's the one.

I've been single for a while I'm only 22.I have my own car and house. my ex-girlfriends were hoes and didn't want anything but my money.

I pulled up at my house got out and opened the front door I thought tylisha was going to be up when I got back but she was laying on the couch knocked out with the remote in her hand.

I laughed then went over to the couch where she was and picked her up.I thought to myself I hope she doesn't wake up if she do she's going to cuss me out but she didn't move.

I took her into my room and laid her on my king size bed and put the covers over her and watched her sleep for a while then I went into the bathroom took a shower and then sat on the couch till I fell asleep.

Tylisha:

I woke up and I noticed I was in the bed I looked around and see if Shaun was in the room he wasn't. I got up from the bed looked around and see if I saw him anywhere in the room he wasn't.

Then I went into the living room he was laying on the couch in sweatpants and no shirt showing off his tattoos damn he looked good. I shook my head then went into the kitchen to see what he had to eat.

It was some cereal "can tell this nigga don't cook" I mumbled.
I fixed me some cereal and sat at the table I looked a mess no clothes no nothing.

I heard footsteps it was Shaun. "Oh hey I see you getting comfortable" he walked into the kitchen with no shirt and rubbing his face.

"Yea I guess. Do you buy food here?" I asked.

He laughed "sometimes I do if I feel like cooking" he got the box of cereal and fixed him a big bowl of cereal.

"How did I get in your bed?" I looked over at him who was smiling. "I don't know" he took a bite of his cereal.

"Seriously" I looked at him with a straight face. "I picked you up off the couch and put you on the bed so you can be comfortable" he admitted.

I was blushing a little. "Oh" I said getting up throwing away my cereal. Then walking out the room oh my this boy is gone make me fall for him... I thought to myself as I walked off...