Chapter 19

Nadia:

I was sad the whole ride back to my dad's house. I didn't know what to do or how to get myself together it's going to be hard for me now Ryan is in jail.

I thought about how much my life is going to change and how much Ima miss him being here with me and Ayden. When I pulled up to my father's house I sighed and got out the car.

I walked up to the door seen my dad holding Ayden. "How was it?" My father asked me.

I sighed. "I don't know daddy I can't do this." I cried.

"I can't have my child grow up like this with no father," I said shaking my head.

"Baby keep your head up you can do it by yourself," my father said to me. "Get a job and take care of Ayden you can do it," he told me.

Tylisha:

I walked down the street and looked for the guy OG told me to find.

I have been looking for him all day and I still haven't seen him. I walked around Compton looking for this dude I have seen him nowhere I was getting tired my feet were swelling up. 

My phone started ringing.it was an unknown number I answered it was a call from the California jail.

I was confused at first when I heard the name Ryan, my face went into shock.

"Hello?" I said waiting for him to talk."Hey Ty how are you doing?" He asked me. "Tired as hell" I said sitting on the sidewalk.

He laughed "why you tired?" He asked me. "Ryan I'm pregnant," I said to him then there was silence on the phone.

"What? By who?" He kept asking questions.

"You. I'm 6 months pregnant." I said shaking my head.

"That can't be my baby you sure it's nobody else kid? we only fucked one time and I strapped up." He said. I was kinda upset at what he was saying. "It is yours I haven't had sex since then. You the only nigga I fucked during that time." I yelled.

"I want you to get a test to see if it's really mine" he added.

"Fuck it, Ryan, you're the only dude I been with so what the fuck you mean?"

I asked him. I was pissed he was trying to say my baby is not going to be his.

"Ok fuck it then ill take care of my own child fuck you!" I screamed over the phone.

"whatever I don't even know how you got pregnant but I want a test I'm not just going to say its mine the fuck Ty you be fucking niggas in Compton so how I know if that baby is mine or not?" Ryan asked me.

I hung up the phone and started walking he called back and he didn't answer I wasn't in the mood. I heard footsteps behind me when I was walking but I ignored them and kept walking.

"Yo" I heard a deep voice but I kept walking. "So you going to ignore me hoe?" the voice said behind me but I didn't turn around or stop walking it's probably some dude trying to get my number or something. I felt strong arms around my neck.

I tried to run but they were holding too tight. "Get the fuck off me!"

I screamed trying to bite the man's arm. "Bitch don't fucking bite me you heard me call you earlier!" he yelled in my ear.

"What you want???" I snapped. "Who sent you here?" He said grabbing my neck tighter.

"Nobody" I tried to scream. "Bitch don't lie or ill stab your ass in the throat. Who the fuck sent you?" He put a knife up to my throat.

"I said nobody" I felt the knife getting closer to my throat I didn't move. "Bitch who sent you!?" He asked me again.

I didn't answer then he pushed me on the ground.

"so you not gone answer me? " He asked me I looked up at him.

"fuck you!" I yelled at him.

he took the knife and stabbed me with it I felt the pain he did it again then it got worse. I wanted to scream for help but if I did he would kill me. "Get up bitch," he told me.

I couldn't get up "get up now!"

He pulled me by my arm and took me to a car told me to get in the back seat.

"Where the fuck are we going!?" I said. "Shut up he smacked me in my face." I sat thinking of ways to kill this nigga.

Ryan:

I sat on the bed looking at the wall just thinking about what tylisha just told me.

I did fuck her but it was only because Nadia was mad but I didn't know she was going to get pregnant.

"Damn," I said to myself putting my hand on my head just thinking of what to do about this.

"Nigga you good?" This nigga asked me.

"Yea man just not trying to be here," I said to the dude that was talking to me.

"What you here for?" He asked me.

"Selling cocaine to an undercover cop." I rolled my eyes.

"What you here for?" I asked the dude. "Murder. I killed this nigga for snitching on me bro." He added. "Damn man," I said. "I have been here for years ever since I was 20. now I'm almost 40." he looked at me.

"What's your name young blood?" He asked.

"Ryan." He laughed I looked at him confused. "Call me black how old are you anyway?"

He looked around the room and at me. "I'm 19" he shook his head and laughed harder.

"Boy this is not a place for you.don't wanna be like me growing up in here with these fucking killas like me. You remind me so much of myself, why you were so worried when I came in earlier. Somebody was gone beat your ass or rape you in here?" He laughed and added.

"I'm fucking with you but what's the problem?" I sighed and looked at black who was folding laundry.

"Just got a lot on my mind." I thought about what Ty told me earlier. "Like what man?" He asked me. "My girl my baby and I got another baby on the way by my  ex-girlfriend well that's what she says only fucked her one time."

He looked at me then threw his clothes on the bed. "It only takes one time to make a baby. Fool I'm in jail walking around here missing out on my child's life.
I wanted to be there but I missed everything. Didn't see em grow up I couldn't teach him how to be a Man I missed on his whole life i don't even know what he looks like. I didn't do my job as a father. When you get out here take care your kid's man. they yours. Don't miss out on everything like I did I never seen my kid." He looked at me.

"What happened?" I asked. "Let's go, Davis!" The cop yelled opening the cell. I never got an answer what happened to his kid.