Chapter 31

12 hours later...

After pushing all night I finally had my baby girl "it's a girl!" The doctor said pulling my baby out I was so excited I looked at my baby she looks just like me.

The nurse gave me my baby girl she was in a pink blanket on her and a hat with a bracelet that says it's a girl! 1/4/14 Aliyah. 

My baby was small with pretty hair. "You want to hold her?" I asked Shaun.

"Yea" he held Aliyah. "she's beautiful" he looked at her and gave her a kiss and then gave me a kiss. "Thanks baby" I smiled at him.

I looked at him holding my baby "she look just like you" he looked at me and looked at her who was sleep. "What's her name?" The nurse asked. "Aliyah" I said looking at Shaun hold the baby "that's pretty congrats" she said to me and Shaun.

"Thanks" we both said. I was tired "you need some sleep?" Shaun said to me. "Yea I'm tired" I said laying in the bed. "Get you some sleep and I'll stay up with the baby" he said holding Aliyah.

"Ok thanks are you going to be ok?" I asked him. "Yea I got it get some sleep bae" he said to me I dozed off and went to sleep....

Shaun:

I sat in the chair and watched tylisha sleep peacefully I put Aliyah to sleep and got up and gave her a kiss on the cheek and then kissed Aliyah on the forehead.

I went out the room and went to the store to pick up some flowers and balloons that say it's a girl!    I walked in the room tylisha and Aliyah was still sleep so I put the flowers and the balloons on the table and left out. I drove to the store to get some more baby stuff then I went back to the hospital and sat in the chair and fell asleep.

Ryan: I sat on the bed thinking about everything I was in deep thoughts I have court in the morning I and lost my girl.I sighed and looked in the mirror I should've listened to Nadia I just wanted the best for her and my son I hope she comes tomorrow I really need her more than anything I went to the phone and called her number but her phone went to voicemail and I called again. "Hello?" She said. "Hey Nadia I just wanna say I'm sorry for all the shit I done I hope you can forgive me and give me another chance I promise I'll do better and be there for you I love you and I want you to be here with me tomorrow. I said in a low tone I felt bad about everything I did to my girl. "Ryan I really don't want to talk about this now. You know what you did I never cheated on you I was there for you I cared got you but you did this to me? I'm sorry I can't you really hurt me. I don't want anything to do with you goodnight Ryan." She said. Then she hung up the phone I shook my head I wanted to cry I love that girl. I really fucked up I just hope she can forgive me..

Nadia: I laid on the bed and cried I'm so hurt and I thought about everything that happened tears was coming down and I looked at Ayden who was sleep I watched him sleep and laid on the bed and cried myself to sleep....

I woke up at 7:30 Ayden was still sleep and I went in my closet picked out a nice outfit , heels , then got in the shower , brushed my teeth , and did my hair. I looked at the clock it was 8:30 I put on makeup and kissed Ayden and went out the door.  I got in my car and drove to the court when I pulled up at the court I sighed and said. " I know I'm crazy for doing this but I'll still have his back no matter what." I got out the car and walked in the courtroom and sat down beside the lawyer he said "hey young lady" I smiled at him "hey sir" he looked over at me. "I think we got this" I looked at him and I looked at him and smiled.

Ryan: I came in the courtroom with a smirk on my face when I seen Nadia and she smiled back. I'm glad she came. And I looked around the room waiting on the judge. The judge read my name and I came up to the stand beside Nadia and the lawyer. I spoke to the lawyer and then the judge started talking. "Ryan Davis you have 2 charges held against you today you could spend 10- 30 years in prison for these charges" I looked at the judge. He continue to talk. And my lawyer talked then the judge said  "We came to a decision" the judge said looking at me then he looked at the paper. Ryan Davis you will spend 3 years in prison court is dismissed" the judge said and everybody left and they took me back I shook my head yelled "fuck!" I'll be in here for 3 years my kids going to be without a daddy for 3 years I never wanted to be in jail I didn't think I would ever be in jail. I went back and sat on the bed and put my head down I wanted to cry but I couldn't I shook my head "How did it go?" Black asked me. "I got 3 years." I sighed. "I have 2 kids" I said. "When you get out don't come back take care of your kids get you a job don't be out here in the streets your kids need you don't be like me I spent 19 years in here I have a kid and I don't even know him." He said looking at me. "And he don't know me don't you be like that man." I looked at him and a tear came down "thanks man" I said slapping hand.