Chapter 26

Shaun:  I pulled up to the train station where tylisha was sitting with her head down she looked like she was pissed off about something. I pulled closer so she could see me.
"Hey you good?" I looked over at her.

"Yea I'm fine," she said. "
You hungry?" I asked her pulling off.

"No I'm fine thanks" she sighed.

"You sure?" I asked again. "No I'm not hungry ok!" She yelled I could tell she was irritated.

I didn't say anything else the ride was silent when I pulled up to my house she got out the car not looking at me running to the door.

I shook my head confused. When I opened the door she ran in my room and shut the door.

I sat on the couch quiet shaking my head. "damn what's wrong with this girl" I mumbled. I got up in knocked on the door.

"Can I come in?" I knocked on the door waiting for tylisha to answer. "I don't care." She said I could hear her crying. I opened up the door she was laying in my bed tears coming down.

I walked over to her and sat on the bed. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I just feel stupid so fucking stupid!" She yelled throwing the pillow at the wall. "Chill! Why you feel stupid?" I looked at her with a confused look. "Getting pregnant by a nigga that's in jail and don't even care about me or my baby why I put my baby in this situation" she cried.

"You're not stupid ma fuck that nigga I'll help you take care of your child you're not alone I'll be there for you don't say that shit" I rubbed her cheeks. "I don't care if the baby, not mine I'll still help you out don't worry about that fool."

She climbed into my arms. "Can you hold me?" She grabbed my arms I put my arms around her waist and held her. "I never would've talked to you or tried to help you if I thought you were stupid or not shit. when I look at you I see different. your beautiful and deserve the world." I grabbed her face so she could look into my eyes.

I rubbed her hair until she fell asleep in my arms I think I'm falling in love with this girl.

Tylisha:

waking up in Shaun's arms was the best feeling he was still asleep it was dark outside we slept for a long time. I got up went to the bathroom turn walked back to his room he was still sleeping I laid beside him and smiled he looked so good he moved over and woke up.

"Damn what time is it?" He got up and looked at his phone. He looked through his phone then he got up "ma I gotta run some places I'll be back later on" he said going out the room.

"ok be careful" I said laying on the bed I never told him that. "Ok I will," he said before leaving out.

Nadia: 
I went to my moms house after work and knocked on the door. Ayden was walking to the door playing with his toys he got for his birthday.

"Hey mommy missed you" picked him up and gave him a kiss. "He's been a good boy today"' my mom said.

"That's good" I said playing with Ayden. "You're fine?" She said.

"Yea I'm ok why?" I looked at her "you weren't talking a lot last week" she said sitting on the couch. "I know I just wasn't feeling it" I sighed.

"You put up your Christmas tree yet?" She asked me.

"No I will soon I haven't had time," I said looking around. "Mom I'm going home I'm tired I'll see you later," I said getting up putting on Aydens coat and shoes. Christmas was 3 weeks away and I wasn't even excited anymore.

3 weeks later...

Tylisha:

it's Christmas Eve and I'm 30 weeks I looked in the mirror I was getting bigger every day.
I don't even have family to spend Christmas with I haven't got anything for Christmas since I was 10. It kinda hurts my feelings that I don't have anybody.  my foster mom don't even care about me she never really liked having me around cause I was the bad kid. And I never got along with any one that's only because I knew that she wasn't my real mom and I knew she didn't like me.

"You going to your family's house for Christmas?" Shaun came into the room and asked me.

"No I don't have family" I said looking down.

He sighed. "Well you wanna come with me to my mothers house?" He asked me I looked at him and gave a weak smile.

"no I'll be fine here" I looked around.

"Can you please go I want them to meet you?" He begged. "No I don't think so" I said "pleaseeee!" He was pouting and begging me.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Ok I'll go" I shook my head. He smiled at me. "Thank you!" 

I rolled my eyes again. "I don't have an outfit to wear" I pouted. Hopefully he don't make me go since I don't have anything to wear.

"Here take this" he gave me some cash and the keys. "Go buy anything you want to make sure it's something nice" he smiled at me.

"Hurry up" he waved for me to go to the store.

I got in the car and drove through town to see if there was a clothing store open.

I went into the clothing store that was opened and looked around and picked out a nice black dress with heels. "Anything else for you ma'am?" The lady asked. "No, that's it" I gave her a weak smile.

Then she gave me the total and I gave her the card then she gave the car back and my bag "thank you have a good day" I picked up the bag and went out the door I was so nervous about meeting Shaun's family...

Nadia:  I looked at my Christmas tree then looked at Ayden who was trying to play with the tree. I did all my Christmas shopping even got Ryan a gift. I looked over on the table a picture of me Ryan and Ayden last Christmas.

I got sad but I tried to hold the tears. I finished wrapping up gifts and toys for Ayden. I looked in the mailbox and got out a letter from Ryan.

I smiled when I read the front of the letter then I put the letter under the Christmas tree.

I sighed "he's gonna be so happy in the morning" I smiled at the tree and walked in Aydens room where he was playing with some of his toys. I couldn't do anything but smile my baby was growing up I love him so much.

Tylisha :

I put on the black dress with some black heels with cute diamond jewelry and makeup. I put my hair in a bun I put lotion on my legs then walked out the room. When I walked out the room Shaun was standing with his mouth wide open.

"What?" I raised my eyebrow. "You look beautiful" he gave me a smile. Showing all his pretty white teeth. "Thank you" I blushed.

"You look handsome also" I looked at him trying not to stare. He had a nice button up shirt with khaki pants and some Air Force ones all white and his Michael Kors watch. Damn, he was fine.

"You ready to go?" He asked me. "Yea I guess." We walked outside to the car I was so nervous about meeting his family what they would think of me and how are they.