Chapter 12

Nadia:

I cooked dinner when I came home I was there alone Ryan and Ayden were at his mother's so I thought I'd surprise him.

I cooked fried chicken and rice one of Ryan's favorites after I finished dinner I sat on the couch did some homework and waited for them to come.

Ryan walked in with Ayden who was sleep "hey baby" he said to me.

"Hey, Ryan how was your day?" I asked as I got up and went into the kitchen and fixed both of us a plate.

"It was good and yours?" He said taking Ayden out his car seat and sitting on the couch.

"What you get to eat girl?" He asked me. "Come in the kitchen" I yelled. The look on his face was priceless he looked so happy. "Thanks, bae" he gave me a kiss.

"What's all this for?" He asked. "I just thought I'll cook since we eat out a lot and just talk," I said giving him a plate and getting mine.

"Cool so what's up how was your day?" He said taking a bite of his chicken.

"It was good I guess." I looked around and ate some of my food.

"What's wrong ma?" Ryan asked.

"Well, I was thinking about what I'm going to do after school when I graduate next week. You know I always wanted to move out of Los Angeles and go off to college but now I can't do that." I looked down I was kinda upset.

Ryan sighed. "Bae why can't you just got to college here and when we get straight we can move to another city." He added.

"I don't want Ayden growing up here. I don't wanna raise my son here. I feel like we gone be in the hood for a long time living the way we are." I shook my head.

"Just give it some time and we can move but right now I can't do that yet this is where the money at." He told me. I sighed.

Ryan:

I sighed. "I'm just not trying to leave anytime soon baby this where the money is I don't have connects in other places I just started."

I could see that was upset by the look she had on her face. "Alright good night Ryan" Nadia said to me and went upstairs she was mad at me.

I am trying I looked up places to go for her graduation and birthday so she could feel a little better and get a break away from the city.

Tylisha:

Sitting waiting for my ride a man came close to me I ignored him and kept looking down. He looked at me I looked at him then looked away so he wouldn't see me looking.

He came closer and I reached into my purse and pulled out a pocket knife. "Move bitch!" I said putting the knife up to the man's throat. I saw fear in his eyes.

" I'm sorry ma'am I was just waiting for the train." He said shaking.

I put the knife down and gave him a death stare.

He moved away from me he look like he wanted to run I looked up and seen my ride pull up I ran to the old school car and opened the door. "Thank you, I'm happy to see you!" I said hugging my brother OG.

"What's up sis?" He asked. "Just booling I got put out my foster moms so I called you cause I ain't have nowhere to go" I shook my hand.

"That's what's up you can stay at my place till you get yourself together." He said driving off.

"Thanks" I smiled at him. We drove on the highway for 30 minutes listening to music and talking.

OG lives in Compton. we pulled up at OGs crib and it was a lot of niggas with red on and bandanas around their neck and 40s in their hand and a blunt in the other.

One of them yelled out. "OG! What's good bro!?" He said looking me up and down. "What set you rep shawty?" He said to me.

"I showed him the bandana and threw up the sign. He looked up at me. "OG who this girl?" He asked.

"My lil sister," He said. "Why I ain't never seen you around?" He asked. "Cause I live in LA and not Compton any more questions?" I said looking at him.

"Na I just had to make sure you were down with us," he said. I rolled his eyes.

"OG I don't know about this," I said to him. "You're my little sister I'm not gone let no shit happen to you" He looked at me.

OG was the one who introduced me to the gang. I got jumped in but it's new people join its hard getting to know other members.

Ryan: I was laying down beside Nadia I looked at my phone and got a text from Ty. I looked over to see if Nadia was still sleeping and I read the message.

Ty: Hey where are you? Can we go out somewhere I really need to talk to you about something please reply as soon as you can thanks!

I sighed. And looked at the text message again then I replied.

Ryan: Yea where you want me to pick you up at?

I replied to her text and a few minutes later she replied.

Ty: Train station in LA.

Ryan: ok meet you there at 12.

I shook my head and fell back asleep.

Nadia:

I woke up for school I gave Ryan and Ayden a kiss and headed out the door.

I drove to school and noticed a black car I never saw following me all the way to school.

I looked back and the car was still behind me I was only a couple minutes away from school.

I turned into school and the car sped off when I turned in the parking lot. "What the fuck?" I said to myself.

I got out the car all my friends waited for me and I walked in school.

"What's wrong with you?" Malcolm asked me.

"Some strange car followed me all the way here," I said shaking my head.

"What the hell? It's probably that stupid bitch." He said in his gay voice.

I sighed. "Why this bitch keep fucking with me?" I said getting angry.

I wish I knew what she wanted and why she always fucking with me.

I bet it was over Ryan but I and Ryan are happy so she needs to back off and leave us alone.