32

After waiting for a few seconds, a female middle aged servant opens the door and greets us.

"Welcome to Master Park's estate. Please come in. If you seek help throughout the evening, many servants will be near to assist you." She says before she bows and steps aside for us to enter the house.

"Stay close to me and do not go out of my sight. If you wish to go somewhere, tell me or ask any bangtan member to accompany you. I don't trust any of the guests here. Possession of a human means nothing in this country, so someone can easily steal you. Do you understand?" Jimin says lowly in my ear and pulls me closer to him.

"I understand." I confirm as soon as we enter the main room where many guests, wearing tuxedos and evening dresses are mingling and drinking what I hope is red wine.

We quickly find the rest of the bangtan members and walk towards them with Jungkook trailing a few steps behind us.

"Hey y/n." They all greet me and completely ignore Jimin's existance.

I laugh at Jimin's hurt facial expression and greet them back.

"Guys I'm here too..." Jimin whines while pouting and stomps his foot on the ground like a toddler.

The guys just look at him with blank expressions. Even Hoseok is playing along well. When Jungkook comes and greets everyone, bangtan greets him back and act excited to see him.

I'm busy laughing heartily at them while Jimin looks at everybody angrily. I punch Namjoon on his arm and motion my head towards the angry Jimin.

"Sorry Jimin, we were just playing around with you." Namjoon utter inbetween chuckles.

"Hyung, sometimes I wonder if you really are older than me because you act like a child." Jimin sighs in exasperation.

"Says the one who stomped his foot on the ground and whined like a child." Namjoon retorted.

"Whatever..." Jimin mumbles under his breath and looks away.

"My my... the atmosphere is always so lively with you lot." An unfamiliar voice of a man says behind me.

The guys immediately bow to the man and politely greet him.

"Good evening Mr. Park."

My eyes widen in shock as I quickly spin around to face the said man. I quickly bow 90° and great him in a soft voice.

"Haha hello everyone. It's good to see you all again but I don't think I've met you before young lady." Mr. Park speaks to me, giving my cue to stand up straight and introduce myself.

I look up to see a middle aged man, the same height as Jimin (which isn't extremely tall) with black hair that is neatly cut and is brushed back as well as begining to grey along his side burns. Before I could open my mouth, Jimin speaks to his father for me.

"Dad, I'd like you to meet y/n l/n. She's from America." Jimin introduces me while placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Y/n l/n?" He asks in shock. His eyes so wide that his eyes could pop out at any second.

'Does he remember me?'

"It's nice to meet you Mr. Park." I say with a friendly tone.

"Ah yes. Likewise..." he says and then looks to Jimin.

"Son, how did you meet Miss l/n?" He asks while glancing at me.

"Oh, she used to be my slave but is now my girlfriend." Jimin says with a big grin.

"Girlfriend?" Mr. Park asks in shock.

"Yes sir." Jimin confirms happily.

I notice that bangtan has left just after Mr. Park arrived, leaving us in this awkward situation.