23

It's now Sunday and Sunday is my chilling day. I'm not doing anything work related today. I'm just relaxing by the pool, catching a tan and just enjoying the bright sunny day today.

Of course I woke up this morning in Jimin's arms and once again I sneak out of my bedroom, not wanting to wake him up.

I walk into Mark's and Chris's room, knowing that Mark is aready awake and in the kitchen like always and Chris is sleeping like a log on the bed.

I don't bother trying to be quiet. I could wake her up and I wouldn't really care. I make my way to her closet and grab one of her swimsuits and change. It's awesome being the same size as her because I can just wear any of her outfits that I want. Heehee.

I also wear one of Mark's shirts to cover myself. I exit the room and make my way to the kitchen to get some coffee and breakfast.

When I'm done eating, I go to the backyard, remove the shirt and lay on the sunbed.

"Ahh it's so nice outside." I say to myself while stretching.

My eyes are closed and I lay in silence, only hearing the birds singing melodies in the tall trees. Suddenly the sun's rays are blocked from me.

"You're blocking my sun." I tell the person who is standing in front of me.

When the person doesn't move, I open my eyes to see who it is. And of course... it's Jimin. He's wearing a white t-shirt and trunks with sunglasses on the top of his head. He's shamelessly checking me out aswell.

"You know staring is rude." I tell him.

"I can't help it. You always steal my attention when you're near." He says while smirking at me and shooting a wink.

I roll my eyes playfully and pat the sunbed next to me, indicating him to sit there.

Jimin lays down on the sunbed and continues to look at me.

"Do you have something to say to me? You keep looking at me." I ask and look at him.

"What if I just want to look at you?" He retorts.

"Then you're weird." I say and laugh. A smile appears on Jimin's face as he sees me smiling and laughing.

"You think I'm weird? You should get punished for saying that?" He says with a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Oh? And what are you gonna do?" I ask him daringly.

Instead of answering me, he just gets up and takes off his shirt and chucks it on the sunbed.

"What are you doing?! Put your shirt back on!" I shout at him while covering my eyes.

"Nope." He refuses and grabs my wrists, trying to take my hands away from my face.

"No, I don't want to see you shirtless!" I yell while trying to keep my hands on my face

"Yes you do. Don't lie." He says while laughing at me.

"No I don't!"

"Well that's to bad. Because you're going to have to." He tells me.

The next thing I know, I'm being lifted and Jimin is carrying me on his shoulder towards the pool.

"What are you doing?" I ask him, knowing exactly what he's going to do.

"Giving you your punishment." He says before jumping in the pool, taking me with him.

No one's P.O.V:

As Jimin lands in the pool, he lets go of y/n and swims to the surface. He takes in a deep breath of air and laughs while looking around for y/n.